[Help]is it normal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    If you think its bad whilst playing in TDM, then you aint seen nothing when it comes down to CTF or perhaps BR. In CTF FPS can REALLY drop!!
    Partially due to the Trans wh0ring.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    d0h!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yea ch405 i know when theres a bit mo action it dropes teh fps but with my 9800pro wtf i dont had this before i installed windows new
    watch it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Happens on my Radeon 9700 PRO.

At times it can go up to 100FPS+ but at times it can severely drop. Its the game I tell ya!
    BTW, the reason it drops is because your likely to be in a fight with MANY people. But I've also found that when I start pushing myself to the limit(e.g. moving the mouse extremely fast) it starts to drop in FPS.

Hopefully Epic's new netcode will fix this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yea i use d3d^^
    coz opengl lags even more with my ati card rite

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah you put in false. You don't have OpenGL selected in your ini instead of Direct3D do you? When I had OpenGL enabled my FPS went up and down like a yo-yo too. Direct3D made it more stable.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmh thx med so do i have to delete the true in type in false?
    and ultra u got a mx card tho wtf?i have a ****in 9800pro but it still plays like **** the frames go up and down

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wtf ru cryin about???i have like 45 fps offline with 2.4 ghz pentium mx440 64mb::bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Frame rate is capped to 93 on Internet Games. This cap can be disabled in your ut2003.ini file. bcapframerate=true or something similar. It is not advisable to disable this as your system may render more frames than the server is sending.

bCapFramerate=True
    will cap your framerate online at 90FPS
    its in ut2003\system\ut2003.ini

[Engine.LevelInfo]
    PhysicsDetailLevel=PDL_Medium
    bLowSoundDetail=False
    DecalStayScale=0.000000
    bNeverPrecache=false
    bCapFramerate=True
    bShouldPreload=False

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [Help]is it normal...

[Help]is it normal...

that i have much less frames when i play online,as in botmatch i got fps like till 130 depends tho. but online it just sux my frames r from 25till 93 but not higher as 93 and the up and down is so gay
    my card is a 9800 pro cpu p4 2,54 ghz 1024ddrram winxpsp1
    fast dsl con.
Working...
X