Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Correct me if I am wrong

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Correct me if I am wrong

    Im not sure if this correct but I think some one from Epic mentioned either in a news post or an IRC chat some time ago that there is a DvD combo pack of 2k4 which has the game... tons of 3dbuzz stuff and other unreal related paraphernalia......
    any comments?

    #2
    I believe that's the Special Edition, and as far as I know, whatever you said about it seems accurate.

    Comment


      #3
      Yes the Special Edition will feature
      - a tin box (IIRC, not sure about that one)
      - UT2004 all game content on 1 single DVD
      - 3D Buzz Video Training Modules (VTMs) on a second DVD
      - Logitech Headset to be able to enjoy UT2004's voice over IP feature.

      And it's only 10 euros more expensive than the standard edition.

      Comment


        #4
        Its also what Im getting as soon as its coming out....

        Comment


          #5
          Ditto.

          ANd having that headset is REALLY worth it, because if anyone is going to play the singleplayer (I sure am), you can control the bots with the voice-over support.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Correct me if I am wrong

            Originally posted by m0zi
            Im not sure if this correct but I think some one from Epic mentioned either in a news post or an IRC chat some time ago that there is a DvD combo pack of 2k4 which has the game... tons of 3dbuzz stuff and other unreal related paraphernalia......
            any comments?
            I take it you haven't been around the forum in a while. Eveyone is pretty well aware of this, and a simple search through other posts would have yeilded that info!

            Comment


              #7
              ^^^^^^^^^^

              What he said. If you were actually curious, you would have first checked with my pal:

              Comment


                #8
                "Correct me if I am wrong"

                lol - on this forum you'll also be corrected if you are right. If there's one thing in life that's certain - someone will always post here to tell you that youre wrong.

                Cue obvious gag from next poster ....

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Orbital
                  someone will always post here to tell you that youre wrong.
                  Obviously, you're wrong


                  I kinda like those self contradicting sentence like the famous
                  1/ All Cretan are liars
                  2/ A Cretan says "I am a liar"

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I browse the fourms quite often but its just something i was not sure of...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by m0zi
                      I browse the fourms quite often but its just something i was not sure of...
                      You shouldn't have to apologise for it either. This is a forum with a search engine, not the other way around.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X