Correct me if I am wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correct me if I am wrong

Im not sure if this correct but I think some one from Epic mentioned either in a news post or an IRC chat some time ago that there is a DvD combo pack of 2k4 which has the game... tons of 3dbuzz stuff and other unreal related paraphernalia......
    any comments?

I believe that's the Special Edition, and as far as I know, whatever you said about it seems accurate.

Comment

Yes the Special Edition will feature
      - a tin box (IIRC, not sure about that one)
      - UT2004 all game content on 1 single DVD
      - 3D Buzz Video Training Modules (VTMs) on a second DVD
      - Logitech Headset to be able to enjoy UT2004's voice over IP feature.

And it's only 10 euros more expensive than the standard edition.

Comment

Its also what Im getting as soon as its coming out....

Comment

Ditto.

ANd having that headset is REALLY worth it, because if anyone is going to play the singleplayer (I sure am), you can control the bots with the voice-over support.

Comment

Re: Correct me if I am wrong

Originally posted by m0zi
            Im not sure if this correct but I think some one from Epic mentioned either in a news post or an IRC chat some time ago that there is a DvD combo pack of 2k4 which has the game... tons of 3dbuzz stuff and other unreal related paraphernalia......
            any comments?
            I take it you haven't been around the forum in a while. Eveyone is pretty well aware of this, and a simple search through other posts would have yeilded that info!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^

What he said. If you were actually curious, you would have first checked with my pal:

Comment

"Correct me if I am wrong"

lol - on this forum you'll also be corrected if you are right. If there's one thing in life that's certain - someone will always post here to tell you that youre wrong.

Cue obvious gag from next poster ....

Comment

Originally posted by Orbital
                  someone will always post here to tell you that youre wrong.
                  Obviously, you're wrong

I kinda like those self contradicting sentence like the famous
                  1/ All Cretan are liars
                  2/ A Cretan says "I am a liar"

Comment

I browse the fourms quite often but its just something i was not sure of...

Comment

Originally posted by m0zi
                      I browse the fourms quite often but its just something i was not sure of...
                      You shouldn't have to apologise for it either. This is a forum with a search engine, not the other way around.

Comment

Working...
                      X