Greedy Admins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greedy Admins!

This is very annoying. Admins that set their servers for twice as many players than what it can possibly handle. A server i love to play on regularly is plagued by this. The Adivarb UT2K3demoCTF-Norway server currenly has a limit of 20 players. Now the server is fine with anything up to 10 players, but anything above that just turns the game into a big heap of packetloss fun. As soon as theres a player on screen weapons stop working. Everyone on the server is constantly complaining about it. I personally dont see the point in a popular server if when players do play there, the game is unplayable. So server admins, if your server cant handle the amount of players it is currently running then please set the player limit lower. And Methusalem, if you read this please take note and set your limit to 10, or even 12. cos when the server does get full, and it regularly does, it is completely unplayable.

Why dont you rent your own server, then you can pay for it and do what you want with it.

Comment

Originally posted by [FSB]Med
      Why dont you rent your own server, then you can pay for it and do what you want with it.
      In fact, we all should, that would boost the community quite a bit.

Comment

Cos i dont want to, but if i did, i wouldnt overload it. Dont be a smart ****:P

Comment

Working...
        X