• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is accuracy, a fired/hit ratio:
    [screenshot]http://www.mustangmods.com/data/3340/acc1.jpg[/screenshot]
    Ofcourse i had to show off

Comment

[screenshot]http://www.trenzhost.com/files/Purpleater/instagib.JPG[/screenshot]

Woweeee! I just got 52% accuracy against the Probots. I'm so ****in' 1337 :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleppleater
        http://www.trenzhost.com/files/Purpleater/instagib.JPG

Woweeee! I just got 52% accuracy against the Probots. I'm so ****in' 1337 :up:
        Bots cant play BR

Comment

20-35% against good players, this it not of bad aim or anything but my style of spaming(IG).

Comment

Originally posted by Abilio_KID
            pRO_mOde//1*, you took it wrong. Fuck my score. They were all nOObs and I was having luck. I don't give a shit about that game or any other one and believe me I know you're better than me. What I wanted to know was if that was really you as the name was similar to the one you use on the forum. Nothing more. It's rare to meet guys I usually play online posting here so I was simply curious.:sour:
            Btw, I don't give a **** about who is better than whom in this game or any other one as long as we all have a few minutes of fun. Any screen that I may post about any other player is never intended to be a flame thing. I simply don't care. Next time I'll post a screen like this I'll try to find one where I wasn't on top of the score.

Have a nice lag...
            ok appologies Abilo_KID.. I misunderstood why you posted that screenie.

as for the ''Next time I'll post a screen like this I'll try to find one where I wasn't on top of the score''

that can be arranged..

j/k

mÒde«1*

Comment

Originally posted by Gaal Dornik
              This is accuracy, a fired/hit ratio:
              Ofcourse i had to show off
              You know, that someone makes me feel better about having my hiney handed to me by you in I-gib 1on1.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha

I only play NW, but my accy at the end of the match is usually from 30-35% but it badly depends on who I'm playing.
                Hi Boksha,

Just curious m8 about how the acc' %'s are worked out with NW?
                Obiously you can hit players many times before they die in NW, so just wondering it works..

mÒde«1*

Comment

My accuercy varies very much depending on which mood I am in

and I dont play with TTM so I would just have to guess that it varies between 25-40% could probably go under 25% on a really lousy day

This ofc against human players, dont play against bots other than possibly taking a godlike botmatch as warmup in lack of other possibilities

Comment

102%

Comment

60 - 75%

Efficiency that is.

Jertz

Comment

Hmm...
                        At my peak this was an easy ration to achieve..and Ive seen others that can do even better than this

Originally posted by D-Z
                        Listen, guys. He's talking about accuracy!
                        Not efficiency.

Efficiency is the death/kill ratio.

No-one here is getting 60-70% accuracy in instagib on average, unless they're using illigal aids.

Especially not Krille. I've owned him lots in iDM servers. His accuracy would be somewhere between 18 and 25% - the same as most other players.

I think the highest I've ever got was 31% (over a period of 20mins).
                        People here claiming 70% accuracy are either liars, cheaters or wrongly thinking we're talking about efficiency.

Comment

Working...
                        X