insta-giberz only plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

insta-giberz only plz

Been playing insta for over a year now and was just wondering what sort of % rates you are getting at the end of a average game for ''Accuracy''

Mines averages around 25-40% at the end of most games.

Obiously Accuracy persentages can increase/decrease depanding on how many players/map etc, just interested to see what other insta players are getting.

mÒde«1*

P.S I know the title states ''insta-giberz only plz'' cus I never play NW and got no idea if you have like accuracy stats or whatever at the end of your games..

I only get accuracy % when playing with TTM and I don't much like TTM so I don't see my accuracy often. I do consider myself pretty good at insta so I'd probably say my accuracy's around the same area 25%-40% though more often nearer the middle/low end of that boundary. meh, i dunno really.

btw that's playing iCTF most of all.

Comment

60%-70%

Comment

-

Somewhere between 30-40% is pretty good in random online public game. However, more important statistic is the efficiency (me being more dm than ctf player). I will also say that I doubt Krille getting 60-70% accuracy on AVERAGE game...

Z.

Comment

Re: -

Originally posted by Zorlag
          Somewhere between 30-40% is pretty good in random online public game. However, more important statistic is the efficiency (me being more dm than ctf player). I will also say that I doubt Krille getting 60-70% accuracy on AVERAGE game...

Z.
          sorry i saw %:ages and thought it was efficency

dunno my accuracy but my efficiency is 60%-70% (that with VERY large amouts o' suicide)

Comment

I would have to say about 40% aswell.

I would prolly say I not a 1 shot person, I usually need a 2nd (or 3rd) b4 I get my target, especially if the target is barely visable (i.e. all the way over on face, or citadel).

Having said that, I know a few players that could be said to be the opposite, excellent 1st shot aim, and if it misses they are in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse>ION<
              I know a few players that could be said to be the opposite, excellent 1st shot aim, and if it misses they are in trouble.
              i'm one of em.. either it's 1:st shot or it's none of em (or 3:rd/4:th)

i tend to wait a split second before shooting for last min adjustments meaning i dont shoot quite as fast as some do but i usualy dont miss

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3
                60%-70%
                I don't play any more but that what I used to get.

As far as eff. it is much lower

Comment

If you're playing with TTM, accuracy stats pop up at the end of the game.
                  I only play NW, but my accy at the end of the match is usually from 30-35% but it badly depends on who I'm playing.
                  Also, in I-gib 1on1, it's more around 15%. My first shot is usually not a hit, and that's what most instagibbers depend on in 1on1, so I don't get high accies.

Comment

Effenceny-

CTF 30-50%
                    BR 60-90%

IG baby BR is lowgrav135

Comment

Originally posted by 3pyon
                      Effenceny-

CTF 30-50%
                      BR 60-90%

IG baby BR is lowgrav135
                      We're talking accuracy here, not efficiency. I suppose you can only see accy if you're playing with TTM on.

Comment

Lol, is that you?
                        [screenshot]http://pwp.netcabo.pt/pedro.a/Picture/shot00034.jpg[/screenshot]
                        Huh? What was this thread about anyway???
                        Bah, better go back to bed...

Comment

Well done m8 really!!!:up: :up:

I play you once and you beat me and you post a screenie..n1

I forgot, you probably never have a bad game.

nn

mÒde«1*

Comment

on offense: 30%
                            dming: 70%

Comment

97% still havnt got higher

Comment

Working...
                              X