X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Competitive.. but after a couple spliffs I think i'm pro

mÒde«1*

Comment

Casual, and it's nice although I may be clanned again in the very near future, not sure yet.

Comment

I'm a newb. I actually play teh game for the fun of it. The Pro- community hate people like me.

P.S. The next person who posts a huge- *** picture without using the ******* screenshot tag... Will be smacked! :up:

Comment

Casual, beggining Competitive for this game...

Comment

im casual, but i would be comp. if i weren't on my schools lan...

Comment

Casual, but just a few clan matches, but also those are for fun.

But I play a lot of different games. I'm not really superb in one specific game, but I'm doing ok in most. I do really ok in thinking games, Myst etc. I'm a logical thinker I guess.

At the moment I am really anjoying an old skool kinda game, and old skool is really where my gamer love goes to most .... I like a lot of new type games, but whenever I play an old skool game .... and let's say in UT2k3 an Old skool map, I see the difference, since I enjoy it more.

The game I'm playing is named Viewtiful Joe, on the Gamecube (yes gamecube). If you like a lot of old NES/SNES platform/action games, you'll love this one. Finally a devellopers (Capcom) who actually dares to make this step. And it's turned out AWESOME. Also, finally another DIFFICULT game, those are hard to come by these days. Replay levels over and over again, to get better, but when starting, also trying to actually beat them, since they're HARD. Recently I got a bonus disc from Nintendo, and finally played the first Zelda game .... that kinda hard I mean .... Mario 1 kinda hard .... and also harder. The most dofficult new game to beat for me, is also Old Skool, and sorry .... also on gamecube. You hear a lot of bad stuff about GCN-bashers, but that little box actually has old skool games, I think the others lack those mostly.

Anyway, that other game is named Ikaruga. Viewtiful Joe has 7 levels, Ikaruga a 'mere' 5, but it takes a LONG time to get near the end, esp. Ikaruga, but VJ has 2 more difficulty settings, so getting to beat those requires skill.

But in general I love games, I'm glad they're there.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleppleater

P.S. The next person who posts a huge- *** picture without using the ******* screenshot tag... Will be smacked! :up:
                lol:haha:

Comment

Competitive Gamer (participate in clans member, ladders, etc.) :up:

Comment

Competitive.
                    I try to get as good as possible at UT2k3 in the limited time I have to spend on it. I also play in a clan which is part of a clan-conglomeration that participates in the CB quadro-cup.

Comment

Competitive. I've played in various leagues, ladders and cups for different games and gametypes, and also played competetively on LANs. Not for money so I don't fall under the description of pro.

Comment

im a pro,me and my friends play eachother for money all the time

Comment

I'm a casual player, though I would like to join a clan.
                          But since my slow Dial-Up connection I don't play on the net.
                          Only LAN with my pretty skilled friends.
                          I surely beat the **** out of them. :haha:

I Think I'll start playing about money...

Comment

Casual, Hoping to Become Pro One Day!

Comment

Casual - I used to play in clans ages ago, but now I just prefer playing 'solo'.

Comment

Working...
                              X