UT2004: CTF-BridgeOfFate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2004: CTF-BridgeOfFate

A cookie for anyone that can post a screenshot here!

Yeah....and how about screenies for maps like HyperBlast2, Morpheus2, and Deck17?

Comment

Originally posted by Metalluca
      Yeah....and how about screenies for maps like HyperBlast2, Morpheus2, and Deck17?
      sorry, the cookie is reserved for BridgeOfFate.

Comment

Guys, can't you just wait ? I'm glad Epic don't want to spill the beans and keep some surprises in UT2004.

Comment

Originally posted by Metalluca
          I've already seen shots from DM-Morpehus3 in sevral places and i think the DM-Deck17 map is the same one that Teddie made, almost unchanged.

I'd give 5 cookies for shots from DM-HyperBlast2 .

Comment

Originally posted by Devastation 8
            ...i think the DM-Deck17 map is the same one that Teddie made, almost unchanged.

not cool.
            That map kinda sucked (no offense to Teddie).
            He could do A LOT better than that, especially for a commercial product.

Plus, everyones already seen that map; wouldn't Epic want something fresh and spectacular?

Comment

Originally posted by Plumb_Drumb
              not cool.
              That map kinda sucked (no offense to Teddie).
              He could do A LOT better than that, especially for a commercial product.

Plus, everyones already seen that map; wouldn't Epic want something fresh and spectacular?
              It's not teddies deck-17, epic just ripped off his name

Comment

http://www.planetunreal.com/phalanx/...ces/moria1.jpg

http://www.planetunreal.com/phalanx/...ces/moria2.jpg

http://www.planetunreal.com/phalanx/...ces/moria3.jpg

[screenshot]http://www.ut2k3.fr/unrealtournament2004/galeries/unrealtournament2004_screen_62.jpg[/screenshot]

It's this map, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zimeon
                  It's not teddies deck-17, epic just ripped off his name
                  In the PCZone there is a small picture of the new Deck17 map, They changed the poison water with the lava tough... maybe also a Rip-off of teddy's Deck? :/

btw those 3 added pics above the orginal UT2k4 screen are fake... they are from a map named; Xidia wich has nothing to do with UT2k4...

Comment

they are not fake
                    they are from dm rrajigar ut2004
                    xidia was ut1, clear difference in poly
                    guess how that ut2004 playermodel got in there

Comment

Originally posted by E.Thomephone
                      It's this map, isn't it?
                      Not sure. Doesn't look like the Moria Bridge. :-(
                      Hold on, I have to keep the cookie until we are sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 7eVeN=SwE=
                        btw those 3 added pics above the orginal UT2k4 screen are fake... they are from a map named; Xidia wich has nothing to do with UT2k4...
                        and thats only why there is a UT2004 character standing directly in one of the pics And MCCCXXXVII, you would be correct, thats DM-Rarjigar (spelling?)

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXVII
                          they are not fake
                          they are from dm rrajigar ut2004
                          xidia was ut1, clear difference in poly
                          guess how that ut2004 playermodel got in there
                          Read? :bulb:

I said the first 3 the 4th pic is real yes, but when u look at the source of the link it points out at; Phalanx Design page, a mapper wich makes UT maps, i came out with the current pictures at the name Xidia, so spank my *** and call me saly, those pics aint from BrigdeOfFaith...

Comment

I said the first 3 the 4th pic is real yes, but when u look at the source of the link it points out at; Phalanx Design page, a mapper wich makes UT maps, i came out with the current pictures at the name Xidia, so spank my *** and call me saly, those pics aint from BrigdeOfFaith...
                            If you look at the source again, they are all called "Moria-"
                            Wierd.

Comment

Team phalanx also make maps for ut2003, do you know Addien and Sae from hourences??

Thoses pics come from the ut2003-2004 engine for sure, it is not a ut1 map, we also reconize somes Hourences meshs from CTF-Addien

And a mapper from phlanx can sell a map for ut2003, why not???

I know this is not looking like Moria but it's what the mapper wrote on is pics , don't expect a map looking like moria mines, I saw this same map in a ut2004 preview video with cliffyb on it.

Edit : wtf happened to my screens??

Comment

Working...
                              X