This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banned For No reason?

Hey today I opened my game and I found out that my ut04 CD Key was banned. I havent done anything wrong and my key is legit, so why would they ban me?

Try again, it might have been a master server bug. If the problem remains you might have played on a bad server and had your key stolen, maybe you bought the game second hand and the key is in use somewhere else or someone messed up with a ban. Contact epic and ask for an explanation (by mail, not here).

Comment

Well I know its not from the server cuz I only play on one which is trustworthy and the game was not bought second hand. Earlier today I kept getting banned and unbanned, I would be able to play for about 5 minutes then get banned again. I reinstalled my game for some reason even though I know its from the CD Key and I havent been banned since, about 2 hours of playing.

Comment

Solved then.

Comment

[COLOR="Red"]me i have got banned from some servers 1 server called [psi]sniper server i loved tht server but i got banend for recruiting ages ago and a rpg server called distrantedconqursters for noting and the ictf server {slay}scopes...server

anyone help?

Comment

Originally posted by minirobter View Post
            [COLOR="Red"]me i have got banned from some servers 1 server called [psi]sniper server i loved tht server but i got banend for recruiting ages ago and a rpg server called distrantedconqursters for noting and the ictf server {slay}scopes...server

anyone help?
            If you're going to use a crappy color, learn to use it correctly. About being banned, get in touch with the server admins. Nobody here can do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by buttpirateBO View Post
              If you're going to use a crappy color, learn to use it correctly. About being banned, get in touch with the server admins. Nobody here can do anything about it.
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------
              heres the problem i dunno how i know e-mail and dat but i tried tht and they`ve got a auto response so uhhhh cant

Comment

you shouldnt be on the internet if you dont know how to email.

Comment

Working...
                X