UT2004 Mutators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2004 Mutators

Something a friend brought to my attention yesterday while I was showing off all my UT2k4 knowledge....I don't know of any new mutators in it. Now, maybe i'm just blind, stupid, ignoring specifc threads, or any combination of the above, but I haven't seen anything about new muts either.

Anyone have any info on them?

Re: UT2004 Mutators

Originally posted by Metalluca
    Something a friend brought to my attention yesterday while I was showing off all my UT2k4 knowledge....I don't know of any new mutators in it. Now, maybe i'm just blind, stupid, ignoring specifc threads, or any combination of the above, but I haven't seen anything about new muts either.

Anyone have any info on them?
    to my UT2004 knowledge:......no info about muts released yet :down:

Comment

UT2004 will ship with most if not all of the muts from ut2003. Other mods have not been announced.

Comment

:bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

Hyundai makes monitors?!?

(If anyone doesn't know what i'm talking about, read zoefff's sig)

Comment

I believe there is one to increase damage of all weapons.

Oh, and the LtG -> Sniper one.

Comment

Uhm... I remember an announced mutator that would turn your TL into a pipe bomb, but that was announced for UT2003, just like the species-stats one, and never got released.
            Now that UT2004 will have an actual Grenade Launcher with sticky and remote detonated grenades it doesn't seem very useful anymore anyway.

Perhaps Epic have worked on the Classic UT mutator, I remember some talk about it at least, but I have no idea if Epic feels the need to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Metalluca
              :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

Hyundai makes monitors?!?

(If anyone doesn't know what i'm talking about, read zoefff's sig)
              Yes they do

http://www.aria.co.uk/ProductsList.a...ch&Category=29

17" Hyundai Q17S TFT Silver

Comment

Originally posted by Retodon8
                Perhaps Epic have worked on the Classic UT mutator, I remember some talk about it at least, but I have no idea if Epic feels the need to do it.
                what? the Classic UT mut was released a long time ago.

Anyway, n00bs are starting to **** me off here: ALL ut2003 content will be in 2004, including mutators. There will also be mutators for switching out the weapon models with the new ones made for 2004. and i bet there will be more. they (epic) keep raving about how much content will be in 2004, so i'm assuming everything will have new stuff, including adren combos... we'll see, eh?

btw, epic, why didnt you give us a movie for christmas? [sigh] ... ah well

Comment

Originally posted by cold wolf
                  what? the Classic UT mut was released a long time ago.

Anyway, n00bs are starting to **** me off here: ALL ut2003 content will be in 2004, including mutators. There will also be mutators for switching out the weapon models with the new ones made for 2004. and i bet there will be more. they (epic) keep raving about how much content will be in 2004, so i'm assuming everything will have new stuff, including adren combos... we'll see, eh?

btw, epic, why didnt you give us a movie for christmas? [sigh] ... ah well
                  I already knew about the 2003-to-2004 muts, but that was it. Nonetheless, thx for pointing that out (the whole raving-about-new-stuff thing...i didn't even think of that).

Comment

Originally posted by cold wolf
                    There will also be mutators for switching out the weapon models with the new ones made for 2004.
                    That will not be a mutator, it will be a client-side option.

Comment

Originally posted by FireCrack
                      That will not be a mutator, it will be a client-side option.
                      heh thats actually makes a lot more sense. thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X