UT2004 ONS Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2004 ONS Tournament

I am setting up a tournament 6v6 for ONS on UT2004. The winning team can win up to one year of sponsorship for UT3 or UT2004 ( a $432 value). They will receive a 12 man server. It will be a single-elimination tournament and it will be setup in a bracket configuration. Here is a link to the thread with all the information about the tournament. If you wish to give your input please reply to the thread that I linked you to.
    The Deadline for registering is December 15, 2007.

I love Ons, and ofcourse is the tournament in Europe there I live, because you talk about $ You can't arrange a tournament and promote it withouit saying where it will go!

Comment

Well the tournament is open to all, but the servers that will be hosting it are in the United States specifically Chicago. It is not a Lan Tournament, as long as you have the internet you can join.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob!!!!!! View Post
        Well the tournament is open to all, but the servers that will be hosting it are in the United States specifically Chicago. It is not a Lan Tournament, as long as you have the internet you can join.
        Yes! I wanna come to Chicago and get ping raped! Even ONS gets unplayable with transatlantic pings, but gl with the tournament and hope it will be as sucessful as the CB 3on3 ONS cup we had here in Europe before the summer.

Comment

The official data of the Tournament will be December 29, 2007 and the first match will began at 5:00PM CST so be sure to keep this day open if you plan on playing.

Comment

Working...
          X