Anyone know of any good LMS servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know of any good LMS servers?

Im looking for a good LMS server. It brings up about 8 on mine and they are all bad pings. I figure some people have to be playing this. Im in MST time zone, but I generally can get decent pings as far away as Chicago. MST, and west coast servers being the best. So, if anyone knows any that arent published by the standard game list.

Any kind is fine, but I really dont like instagib, low grav, or high runspeeds.

IMO this mode should have replaced DM. DM being the timing noob fest that it is.

**** right.

i think LMS in 2K4 should end up being more popular.

for one its included with the game now, instead of in a patch. in 2K4 LMS you also spawn with all weapons with all ammo (in 2K3 you only had the default ammo)

and you can get ammo from people you kill now...

more UT-style... still has the "camper" notification though

Comment

What Willhaven said.

Yeha, it should be better in UT2004.

Comment

Originally posted by willhaven
        more UT-style...
        hmpf
        I have yet to see how UT2004 is any more UT99ish
        In all the videos I have seen up to know, it looks nothing but more different to UT99...

Comment

Say if u were an server admin and people wanted to play with vehicles for DM on an ONS map would u be able to put DM-MAPNAME (An ONS map name) and it would be played as a DM on ONS map (As i knew you could do things such as play DM on BR maps by putting in a code when changing maps did it a few times was great fun) carnt remember how to tho now

Will this work for people who wanna play different gametypes (Only DM style eg LMS DM TDM INV ect) for maps that are played on different mode types eg ONS CTF BR ect

Comment

Willhaven i have sent you a PM about a bug i have found from serveradmining

altho it says your mailbox is full i think it auto emailed you it instead :up:

As it took quight a while to put it together and write as you can do several fun things with it. But if there is no time limit it would make the game last for as long as the server is up without an admin or some 1 who could change the map

Comment

the email only tells me that i missed a PM

youd have to resend it

and as for UT2K4 being more like UT99... it is in some respects. faster sniper re-fire rates. lots of little tweaks and things.

Comment

I want to believe in LMS for UT2004....

I want it to be the ***********-worthy gametype it was in UT. If it turns out to be so, i will hot sex0r myself and post pictures. Yes.

Comment

I think it largely depends on how decent the DM maps are. I just dont enjoy the DM maps as much as the ones in UT - I guess thats why I jumped to playing DDOM.. Because most of the maps are very decent.

Comment

oi!

do you know what time it is?

GET TO BED!

Comment

Originally posted by Scoshi_Tiger
                      oi!

do you know what time it is?

GET TO BED!

(UK here.)
                      Okay fine... I'll go to bed

Ya know.. I've been sleeping at this time for the past 2/3 weeks. :weird:

I think I can feel my mind numbing.

Comment

Originally posted by CH405
                        (UK here.)
                        Okay fine... I'll go to bed

Ya know.. I've been sleeping at this time for the past 2/3 weeks. :weird:

I think I can feel my mind numbing.
                        aye, we're hittin close to 6am, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by willhaven
                          the email only tells me that i missed a PM

youd have to resend it

and as for UT2K4 being more like UT99... it is in some respects. faster sniper re-fire rates. lots of little tweaks and things.
                          Ok i hope your PM is ready cos it took me a while to put it to gether and explane it

worked this time

btw i tested this on an online server only

Comment

Yeah, thats cool, but does anyone know any good lms servers?

Comment

K if there arent any good lms, then I have to resort to DM. Anyone know any good servers for DM. DM, not as bad as LMS, but still there is a horrible selection for it too. Im in MST.

Comment

Working...
                              X