Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2004 SE Pre-Order in the UK ?

Hi folks

Anyone know if its possible to pre-order UT2004 Special edition (the 2 DVD set) in the UK ?

Thanks!

On the radio show, Jason said that "I take care of my friends", so if you're close with him and pay him for the game and shipping he might be able to send you a copy. But otherwise you might be stuck with ebay. Unless Amazon.co.uk suddenly adds it to their system.

Comment

The press release stated that the SE version will be released in the UK. However, unlike the US press release, no RRP was stated.

Thus, I can only imagine the only reason no UK retailers have it up for preorder, is because they have no idea what price tag its gonna have (they cant just assume it will cost the same as other games, because of the SE content)

Comment

Thanks for the replies, me thinks i'll just hve to keep my eyes peeled :up:

Comment

GAME will sell it. You can only reserve the normal version though at the moment, ill see if i can find out a date for the SE when i go into work tomrrow (i work there)

Comment

Thanks Agent-X, I'll checkback tomorrow and see what you have come up with

Comment

Working...
            X