Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ut2k4 higher rewards????

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ut2k4 higher rewards????

    i was wondering if any bodu got some info bout the rewards in ut2k4

    like :killing spree,rampage,dominating ectra ctra...
    or is it gona stay the same
    cuzz i think there should b something higher then wicked sick
    30 kilss with out die'N is getting to easy if u ask me




    And would u like it if they would put higher rewards up?

    #2
    don't give a **** ....:down:

    Comment


      #3
      [edited out]

      Comment


        #4
        why u keep postin those pics its like you never seen a naked woman b4 :bulb:

        i would like it when u get a spree and die it would state which spree you got

        eg rampage instead of

        "Player1 killing spree was ended by Player2"

        it would say

        Player1 Rampage was ended by Player2" ect

        So it shows what level you were at

        gives the player the reconision

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by »A51«*Crash*
          why u keep postin those pics its like you never seen a naked woman b4 :bulb:
          a. he never seen a naked woman b4
          b. he tryes to prove that he aint ghei (but fail horribly)
          c. he just discoverd porn and wanna show his new discovery to the hole world
          d. all of the above

          with my adblock i can block sertain sites just a right click and i'll never see a pic from that adress again (i can surf pages with 99% adds and then right click some of em.. next time i go there: no adds)

          Comment


            #6
            Seeing as I never got higher then godlike online, I don't give a ****

            Comment


              #7
              Just rename Wicked Sick to Unreal, and I'll be happy =)

              Comment


                #8
                An Unreal thingy would be cool indeed, like... You mastered the Unreal and yea something


                i'll shut up.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Glopes
                  An Unreal thingy would be cool indeed, like... You mastered the Unreal and yea something


                  i'll shut up.
                  LOL

                  sounds corny but it could work


                  TBH, I guess they should just round it off to 40 frags. I.e. Yeah give us 2 more plz!!!!

                  KS - 5 frags
                  R - 10 frags
                  D - 15 frags
                  U - 20 frags
                  GL - 25 frags
                  WS - 30 frags


                  Alternatively give us something after Holy ****!

                  if thats possible

                  Whats more extreme than Holy ****??

                  /me suggests "f00k Meh!!!11!!"

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: ut2k4 higher rewards????

                    Originally posted by -=KilL-Ha-Ic3=-
                    i was wondering if any bodu got some info bout the rewards in ut2k4

                    like :killing spree,rampage,dominating ectra ctra...
                    or is it gona stay the same
                    cuzz i think there should b something higher then wicked sick
                    30 kilss with out die'N is getting to easy if u ask me




                    And would u like it if they would put higher rewards up?
                    Play NW in a decent server and come back and tell me it's too easy to get a wicked sick.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      35 - OMGLOLOLOLPROGAYMER
                      40 - Stop playing newbs. ;|

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by wtfbleh~
                        35 - OMGLOLOLOLPROGAYMER
                        40 - Stop playing newbs. ;|
                        We have a winner.:up:

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by wtfbleh~
                          35 - OMGLOLOLOLPROGAYMER
                          40 - Stop playing newbs. ;|
                          I agree:up:

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Vehicle reporting

                            As has been said already, if I play on a good server, making 30 frags is not easy.
                            There are enough of those rewards as is.
                            There will be some vehicle-specific rewards in UT2004 though, so that's great!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Unreal would be cool at 50 kills

                              Keep Wicked sick at 30.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X