Playing online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing online

I' m beginner (I've just downloaded UT 03, have never played any UT before). Please, say someone, how can I get it started. I want to play it online via internet. Please, also say all measures, I've to take, to connect server, etc. Is there any servers, where people can connect & play without any payment (if only registration). Hopefully, not to wait too long for answer.

To play online you must go to "JOIN GAME". And go to "internet" You will find a lot of servers

Comment

and u will be asked to make an account(its free of charge, no spam,no rootkits,no pop ups, its just like an id tag you use when you play online).

Comment

I have had troubels finding good quality servers on UT3 :S

Comment

Originally posted by Blinco View Post
          I have had troubels finding good quality servers on UT3 :S
          You're in the middle of nowhere, can't expect there to be servers near you tbh.

Comment

rofl...the middle of nowhere she says...^

Comment

You've downloaded the wrong demo. UT2003 is very deserted, it is an old game. If you insist on playing this, there are several servers in europe that regularly has any real players. In the US there are about the same.
              To connect to a server; click Play online/LAN on the main menu, then on of of the TABS along the top either DM/TDM/CTF etc etc. No servers require registration or any subsciption.

Let me redirect you to the newest incarnation of UT however:

site: www.unrealtournament3.com
              forum: http://utforums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Comment

Perhaps UT 03 = UT3. He may have mistyped.

Comment

Working...
                X