Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha I never stopped. I <3 onslaught.

Comment

The last time I played ONS seriously was the day Battlefield 2 came out.

Comment

Ons

is a great game type, so is iCTF and good old freezetag/deathmatch and tam

Comment

Originally posted by CFH320 View Post
          i love torlan and i play it alot on the umb(or whatever its called) server. heres a stats question. what is the secondary kill for the mantra?
          "PANCAKE!!"

Back on topic: Onslaught is the best game-type I've ever played. I'm addicted to it. If the Unreal Warfare in UT3 isn't at least as fun, I'll be shelving UT3 and heading right back to UT2004. I could play Torlan an entire week without stopping.

I'm close to making "Red powercore is vulnerable" my ringtone.

Comment

yeah still play from time to time. There is a 32 player server out there somewhere, run by Titan or something similar. You might have heard of it !

Comment

I only play onslaught now if i wanna get away from the bad fps that i get in UT3...

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
                "PANCAKE!!"

Back on topic: Onslaught is the best game-type I've ever played. I'm addicted to it. If the Unreal Warfare in UT3 isn't at least as fun, I'll be shelving UT3 and heading right back to UT2004. I could play Torlan an entire week without stopping.

I'm close to making "Red powercore is vulnerable" my ringtone.

I agree. I play Onslaught almost exclusively. It's been taken off this game, I guess. Never liked vCTF. If they don't have something in this game that grabs me, I doubt I'll spend much time with it.

Comment

WAR>ONS, and there is a NoOrb mutator built in that turns WAR into ONS for those who want. I feel that the orb and the new objectives adds a lot of fun factor to the game thou, and after 4 years there isn't much excitement left in ONS tbh.

Comment

Working...
                  X