Any one like Onslaught nowdays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one like Onslaught nowdays?

It's quite rarely I see some play Ons anymore, and my clanmates don't like it. When I begun play UT2k4 for over 3 years ago I only played Ons. Then when Tam come I begining to play that because I never liked DM. I want to start a Ons team for clanbase and wonder if someone wanna join. I'm lone in my clan to like Ons so.. We are Europe based clan. If you are interest, www.ut2004tournament.com IRC quakenet #uic.ut

I'm trying to get my clan into it, none of them really play it as of now. I think it's great, just that it's not so good in the pubs where it is not so organized. But it's real fun with two real teams, I hope I can convince my clan.

Comment

Originally posted by DTA*Cat! View Post
      I'm trying to get my clan into it, none of them really play it as of now. I think it's great, just that it's not so good in the pubs where it is not so organized. But it's real fun with two real teams, I hope I can convince my clan.
      Good luck with that! We need more Ons players! I nag my clan mates to about it!! One reason that not so many play Ons anymore is that Ons is much tactics, you can't just enter a map and begining to "shot around you# as in DM and Tam, it's much tactics and strategy so a bit hard to learn.

Comment

i love torlan and i play it alot on the umb(or whatever its called) server. heres a stats question. what is the secondary kill for the mantra?

Comment

I just started playing online 2 days ago, lots of servers are out there. I just jump into a game when I see a map I like being played. It's pretty easy to tell when your opposite a coordinated group on a map they practice on. So, there are lots of games to jump in on, but about 80% are playing a version of Torlon. I like that map, but just not all the time. But, you can always be sure to find one when your in the mood.

Comment

I'm currently giving it a break and playing a little ETQW's demo at the moment but have been a regular player since day one. IMO there is too little choice of maps to play on these days to keep me really interested. You can only play Torlan so many times without getting very bored of it. (especially as it far from the best map or even best stock map)

Comment

I play it every day and am going to the PUB onslaught chicago right now!

See you there??!

Donovan =Uff-da=

Comment

Originally posted by DTA*Cat! View Post
                I'd love to play with you and your clan, Onslaught is my Favorite, it's awesome, sure if your side doesn't know what they are doing, then it gets a little boring, or even worse when both teams don't know what they are doing, then it gets real boring. By the way The vehicles are my favorite part!!

Comment

Originally posted by =Uff-da= View Post
                  I play it every day and am going to the PUB onslaught chicago right now!

See you there??!

Donovan =Uff-da=
                  i play on that server too

Comment

yeah its pretty cool...the vehicles make the UT gameplay different but still cool. UT3 Warfare will be bloody awesome

Comment

Ye I still play it a couple of times a week, bit of pubbing is always fun.

Comment

i play onslaught a fair bit but i only play offline cos theres hardly any servers that offer good ping for me...

Comment

Onslaught is the only game I still really play in UT2004.

I still play it somewhat regularly.

Comment

I play it (literally) every night. I keep a timer in front of me set for 30 minutes. Then I ignore it when it goes off.
                            Onslaught is fun as long as the teams are balanced and no one is spawn killing.
                            Apchar.

Comment

I miss Onslaught alot! In my old clan we played it everyday, then the vCTF took over and... I will compete in Clanbase in Ons, but non of my clanmates play it, so is it any who is up for starting a Ons team and play in a ladder in clanbase? Contact me or sign up in www.ut3tournament.com I'm in IRC 24/7 @ quakenet #uic.ut

Comment

Working...
                              X