Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OT] Anime Figurines/Statues (High Quality)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OT] Anime Figurines/Statues (High Quality)

Hi guys, I got a question. ANyone know where I can get some high quality Sailor Moon collectables? Like 10-inch statues and figurines and such? I dont mean action figures, but you know, hand painted statues and the like. I came across one site, animecastle.com that had some very nice ones, but no Sailor Saturn or Sailor Moon I tried ebay and only got $6 action figures. Any ideas? (yeah yeah, very [OT] I know, but I like to ask stuff here cuz alot of people always around, quick responce time.

Re: [OT] Anime Figurines/Statues (High Quality)

Originally posted by Sailor_Saturn
    Hi guys, I got a question. ANyone know where I can get some high quality Sailor Moon collectables? Like 10-inch statues and figurines and such? I dont mean action figures, but you know, hand painted statues and the like. I came across one site, animecastle.com that had some very nice ones, but no Sailor Saturn or Sailor Moon I tried ebay and only got $6 action figures. Any ideas? (yeah yeah, very [OT] I know, but I like to ask stuff here cuz alot of people always around, quick responce time.

Hey there i looked on the toys r us web site 4 u, i found these im not sure if uve seen them b4, Im not sure if thats what u want but u can have a look

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...399606-1274211

Comment

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/abctoy4me/sacafi.html

Comment

Ah ok, thanks for the links guys

Comment

I know what you want and they used to be extremely easy to find when SM was a big deal. Now that the show is years and years old most places dont have such a big selection. You wanna search for Vinyl Figurines or plastic model kits. Ive seen some really really really good ones out there from more recent anime such as Love Hina or Najica. I looked for some Saturn ones... nothing came up right fast. Id suggest checking into a .co.jp e-tailer. You may pay more, but they have infinately more selection over there being thats the anime motherland.

Comment

Working...
          X