Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

{ot}]tt Iarre j00 falling aslleezzzzzzzz!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{ot}]tt Iarre j00 falling aslleezzzzzzzz!?

Hi my name is mud. I am falling aslzeeeeezz.... How would you like to contorbibute to the comunity. " I will make obbobos." why are you spamming ina... they dont like spamz especially if it haszanf no meaning... Sto ptype ing while your eyes are closed. this is stupid. I need rests. I have been sleeping for the past few dayts at 4 o clock at night so no sleep. Because I haveb enem pam mak am making an unreal 0wnage video to show the worlds how good I am. ha ha hah a they wijlas will all pheasrasrearear meh nooowa.. :down: :cry: :weird: :

Re: {ot}]tt Iarre j00 falling aslleezzzzzzzz!?

Originally posted by CH405
    Hi my name is mud. I am falling aslzeeeeezz.... How would you like to contorbibute to the comunity. " I will make obbobos." why are you spamming ina... they dont like spamz especially if it haszanf no meaning... Sto ptype ing while your eyes are closed. this is stupid. I need rests. I have been sleeping for the past few dayts at 4 o clock at night so no sleep. Because I haveb enem pam mak am making an unreal 0wnage video to show the worlds how good I am. ha ha hah a they wijlas will all pheasrasrearear meh nooowa.. :down: :cry: :weird: :
    Uhh...

Want a bottle of NyQuil?

Comment

Re: Re: {ot}]tt Iarre j00 falling aslleezzzzzzzz!?

Originally posted by Xabora
      Uhh...

Want a bottle of NyQuil?
      Potasium NyTrate?

Comment

grab yourself a can of pork soda and youll be feeling just fine
        aint nuthin like sittin round the house,swiggin down them cans of swine

Comment

good night.
          bed time here too

Comment

Bedtime's for sissies. I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Or when I get this application done. Whichever comes first.

Comment

Sleep is a design flaw:haha:

You should get a good nights sleep, sleep deprivation compromises your comprehensibility.:blub:
              How can you be 1337 when your playing with your eyes closed and at 50% efficiency with your motor skills?
              Oops
              It seems that you are awake now as it would be "tomorrow" in your area. Get back to bed. Being awake for that long is unhealthly.

- Cythes

Comment

Originally posted by ntb
                last night I was literally sleep-gaming

I dozed off while playing ( with my eyes still open) and when I woke up saw that I had been doing really well:bulb:
                this doesnt involve gaming but it involes doing things in your sleep. my ex-girlfriend would wake up sometimes and have a little 5 minute chat with me and go back to sleep, however she later told me she didnt remember any of it as if she were sleeping when she was talking to me

that and, this one guy i know said he'd get up at night to go use the bathroom, come back in his room and his girlfriend would be sitting up with a pillow under the blankets and just staring at him saying "Please pet it..." or something like that. funny thing is, she was sleeping too

Comment

haha i do things like that all the time much to my wifes displeasure. theres been many mornings where she tells me about how i woke up and said theres either a person, a snake, a frog, or a cat in the room and i turn on the lights and start looking for them until she tells me to go back to bed.

haha and i remember none of it. so weird

Comment

any one need some coffie
                    i still got some

Comment

Originally posted by DJnimby
                      haha i do things like that all the time much to my wifes displeasure. theres been many mornings where she tells me about how i woke up and said theres either a person, a snake, a frog, or a cat in the room and i turn on the lights and start looking for them until she tells me to go back to bed.

ROFLMA0!!!! :haha: :up:

Ah well it used to happen to me aswell.
                      Apparently one night I was talking in my sleep. I was saying, "The trucks are coming! The Trucks!!".

Now....WTF!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by DJnimby

roffles.

Comment

Working...
                        X