translocator bind??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

translocator bind??

enyone know how to bind so that i press and it sends away the translocator and when i release it will teleport and switch to the best weapon? i have tried but it will not work plzz enyone?

Let the flames begin :up:

Comment

Originally posted by memil
      enyone know how to bind so that i press and it sends away the translocator and when i release it will teleport and switch to the best weapon? i have tried but it will not work plzz enyone?
      This is all I can think of, but it doesn't work. It selects your best before translocing you
      Button bFire | onrelease Button bAltFire | OnRelease SwitchToBestWeapon
      Originally posted by Gaal Dornik
      Let the flames begin :up:
      Not if he closes this quick enough

Comment

Originally posted by Kel
        This is all I can think of, but it doesn't work. It selects your best before translocing you
        Button bFire | onrelease Button bAltFire | OnRelease SwitchToBestWeapon Not if he closes this quick enough
        it dosent work.. i have tried everything even take away the switchbestweapon.. it only sends it away.. and then nothing more? do u have other sugestion about a teleport in 1 button?

Comment

Nope. I do it the old fashioned way. I don't even bother with most keybinds, all they do is clog up the key I use for weaponswitching

Comment

There is a good reason why these kind of binds don't work.
            It's so that telefragging is not too easy to pull off.
            You can probably make a harware bind with gaming pads like Nostromo. But managing to pull these off without a bind is much more gratifying IMHO.

Comment

Doesn't help I didn't put much effort into figuring out the bind

Comment

Why is it that many people want to make the game as easy for them as possible? Didn't they get to know how satisfying it is to pull some trick/move/whatever without all those crutches ?

Comment

Most of my binds are mod related(EO, CUT2 etc)
                  Got one to kick my netspeed back up to 10000(helps sometimes)
                  The only other alias I even use anymore is to switch from rhand weaps to hidden weaps(need them in right hand for playing EO)

Comment

look here: http://members.lycos.co.uk/ut2003console/aliases.php
                    And ffs do what Kel suggests ASAP

Comment

Working...
                    X