What do other people see me as?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do other people see me as?

just wondering what model other people see me as if am playing as a downloaded player model!..thx

If the other players do not have the custom model installed, then they see you as Gorge, which is the default model.

Comment

Wasn't there a way that a server could push custom content to players that joined?

Comment

if the server supports the skin then everyone can see it, if its some random player trying to use a custom skin that the server doesnt support = GORGE!

Comment

Originally posted by intention
          if the server supports the skin then everyone can see it, if its some random player trying to use a custom skin that the server doesnt support = GORGE!
          Not quite. Any other players who have the custom model installed will see it. I've seen a few Hunters and Agent Smiths around on pubs, but not much else.

Comment

well it also depend on which model you got set to custom

i dont use custom models it's way to boring

Comment

Everyone is Gorge for me :up:

Comment

Originally posted by wtfbleh~
                Everyone is Gorge for me :up:
                dont that slowly but surly turn you mad?

he's ugly as ("insert horrid curse here") and his voice sound like ("insert even more horrid curse here")

i see everyone as they are supposed to look more personal and fun that way

it's also easyer to keep track o' a specific player (like the opposing teams "ace" or their main ball/flag runner etc)

i usaly focus on these first

Comment

I don't have voices turned on *shrug*

I use him because it's far easier to see than the other skinny ******* :\

Comment

I use
                    skinny *******

Comment

Originally posted by Tropic
                      I use
                      me 2 (well the male guy with breathing mask and shades (the kewlest of the 2 twins)

he's skinny looks mean/stylish and it aint a grrl... i quite never figured out why almost all use super skinny grrls... (sure quite small amout o' visual area but.... a grrl?)

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3

he's skinny looks mean/stylish and it aint a grrl... i quite never figured out why almost all use super skinny grrls... (sure quite small amout o' visual area but.... a grrl?)
                        Caligynephobia or Gynephobia or Gynophobia?(all mean basically the same thing...)
                        ie: are you trying to say you are afraid of women?

EDIT: oh yeah, correct spelling= girl

Comment

Originally posted by Tropic
                          Caligynephobia or Gynephobia or Gynophobia?(all mean basically the same thing...)
                          ie: are you trying to say you are afraid of women?

EDIT: oh yeah, correct spelling= girl
                          nope but i dont enjoy pretending i'm a grrl and all dressed up in grrl clothes

that's trany stuff dude

Comment

You should pay a bit more attention to what Tropic posted. He wasn't talking about you YOURSELF playing as a female model. I'm pretty sure (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I'm used to it) that he was talking about why you don't like to play against other players using female models. If THEY'RE the ones using the models, it doesn't imply anything about yourself.

Also, he was also kind enough to point out that it's spelled "girl."

Comment

it's 5 in the morning and i'm soon into my 24:th hour of being awake in a row...

and yes it's spelled grrl

Comment

Working...
                              X