XMP gets better the more you play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    XMP is fun no matter if you win or lose and that is the mark of greatness!!!! UT never had that but it is still great. UT2003, well maybe the bots playing on line have an opinion. Guys er Bots? ...........uh oh well they must be waiting on someone to log in and play. I will try back next week maybe they will wake up and chat for a while.

Malcolm?!!
    Brock?!!!
    Visse?!!! Uh sorry wrong game...
    Anyone!?!!!!........(logs off)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ye;p, xmp is better everyday

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Normally I leave when I got lag, but I remained on a server even though I couldn't be sure what I hit. It was quite fun really, even better if you play with people that know what they're doing. If I end up being on a team that clearly doesn't .... well, I just try out stuff, try to take over certain points on the map. It's really quite fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It’s great! There’s nothing like grabbing an Artifact, running from the base whilst being chased down by the best player on the opposition, jumping in a Harbinger trying to escape the guy, and running him over almost by fluke when your health level is about 30 and the vehicle is almost totalled. I think my team lost that match, but that one cap was worth it.

It’s much better now that more people are getting used to the maps and better at the game. I’m still ditching and going for UT2004 Assault when it comes out, but this’ll keep me going until then. :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i've tried it

15 fps (i get a better fps in ut2k3)
    very very laggy. hard to find a good server

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: XMP gets better the more you play

Originally posted by DDS111
    Anyone else finding that XMP gets better the moreyou play it.

Nope.

I get frustrated more and more with the low FPS "feel" and the laggy servers (I don't blame the admins but the actual dev team for releasing it in its state) and the gametype needs alot of teamwork which you will NEVER find on a pub.

Back to waiting for UT2004 and playing UT2003.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ntb
    I love taking a jeep (or whatever its called) thats burning but not quite dead and boost jumping of hill towards someone, jumping out before it hits the ground, and watching the jeep go flying into them and explodeing

good fun

....I would love that too.... if it wasn't so laggy.... :sour:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: XMP gets better the more you play

Originally posted by DDS111
    Yes.
    it`s prob..because they realise,it`s not a dm game and start doing the tasks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The more people i run over and kamikaze the better it gets.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just makes me want ut2004 even more :haha:

Leave a comment:

• started a topic XMP gets better the more you play

XMP gets better the more you play

Working...
X