Xbox Controller in UT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    mouse is good for sniping controller is better for mobility.If you always prefer to snipe use mouse and keyboard any other weopon controller. acording to epic controller is better. Check out the video interview on teamxbox.com. Epic said the controller people are winning more than the kb/m users during testing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by råZør View Post
    Either way, you're bound to get your *** dusted by anyone even decent using a keyboard and mouse. I don't think there's any place for controllers in this game. The mouse is just too accurate.
    Agreed, I use a mouse like any true PC gamer but my friend prefers the Xbox controller,

Originally posted by Doom Fang View Post
    Turn the mouselook on.
    Will do.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Turn the mouselook on.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by råZør View Post
    Either way, you're bound to get your *** dusted by anyone even decent using a keyboard and mouse. I don't think there's any place for controllers in this game. The mouse is just too accurate.
    Thats told you !!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't think UT2k4 uses XInput, so no Xbox controller support.

from Wikipedia:
    XInput is an API for "next generation" controllers, and was introduced with the launch of the Xbox 360, allowing Xbox 360 controllers to be fully functional under Windows XP SP1 and up. XInput has the advantage that it is significantly easier to program with than DirectInput. XInput is compatible with DirectX 9 and up.
    Any other controller should work, though

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was in the default view, I was not in the 3rd person mode where you can see the character.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are you in 3rd person? Because you can't aim in 3rd person no matter what.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Xbox Controller in UT

Xbox Controller in UT

I recently purchased a wireless Xbox 360 Controller for PC for one of my friends to use. I prefer a mouse however my friend is used to the 360 controller. After installing M$ software for it I launch UT 2004 got into settings, input and I select the joy stick option. I go into a quick death match and I can walk around forward and back side to side an shoot but cant aim.

Anybody know how to fix this?
Working...
X