multiplayer weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multiplayer weapons

Can anyone tell me how to customize the weapon layout in multiplayer? We seemed to not get all of the good weapons. I know about the rocket launcher, grenade launcher, redeemer, etc., but never see them. Can we customize that before we start?

Is it even possible?

Comment

What exactly are you trying to do? What do you mean by weapon layout?

Comment

Originally posted by Ceaseless View Post
        Can anyone tell me how to customize the weapon layout in multiplayer? We seemed to not get all of the good weapons. I know about the rocket launcher, grenade launcher, redeemer, etc., but never see them. Can we customize that before we start?
        Tried practicing the maps beforehand and learning where the weapons are located?

You probably wandered in a server with "weapons stay off". If you're just starting, you might want to search for servers with "weapons stay on" (if it's your server, make sure that it's set to that).
        There are mutators that allow you to switch weapons with other weapons (WORM, for example). But really, the weapons are placed and chosen for a reason. It's the variety in them that makes the game fun, so I'd recommend that you at least give it sufficient time to learn all the weapons. They're not that inbalanced.

Comment

Working...
        X