Epic fix the f*cking spam problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic fix the f*cking spam problem

Fix them f*cking lame grenades FFS, Someone spawns near you, your dead 5 grenades spammed in your general direction and your out. 0 skil, l hit and run F*CKING **** TBH.

Yeah BTW fix the f*cking flack w*nkers

Make the game require at least 1 brain cell... If thats possible?

Stop whining, the game is fine.

They partially "de-spammed" the nades in UT2k4, they are shot instantly now instead of holding the button down.

Comment

Originally posted by Raffi_B
      Stop whining, the game is fine.
      your right

Comment

Epic fix this! Epic fix that! The spam! The spawn killing! OMG the GOOP GUN!!

Epic is done fixing UT2003...

Unless you want to consider UT2004 as a fix.

Comment

ye so is bush... lamers

Comment

Originally posted by M4H0N3Y
            ye so is bush... lamers
            :weird: You lost me dude.

Comment

Heh, if you think flakspamming is easy... you're welcome to try and beat me with only flak.

Comment

Go play UT. Then come back and try complaining about UT2003 spam.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                  Heh, if you think flakspamming is easy... you're welcome to try and beat me with only flak.
                  I'm with ya there pal. I tried my best to flakspam one of the best players I've ever seen, and couldn't get him. If you're getting owned by noobs, you better go back and practice up some more. Me? I'm the king of those who get owned. I make getting owned an artform, because I'm so good at it. Getting owned that is.

Comment

did he just censor "******"?

Comment

Originally posted by ReverendOzwould
                      I'm with ya there pal. I tried my best to flakspam one of the best players I've ever seen, and couldn't get him. If you're getting owned by noobs, you better go back and practice up some more. Me? I'm the king of those who get owned. I make getting owned an artform, because I'm so good at it. Getting owned that is.

Yeah, I'm pretty good at the flak, it does take skill but even when I get good players with flak it's usually not enough to kill them :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                        Heh, lets go :> Campgrounds, me use flak only u all other weapons, except the flak. Im a little out of my form but i think it will be an even match :up:
                        I might have server

Comment

Re: Epic fix the f*cking spam problem

Originally posted by M4H0N3Y
                          Fix them f*cking lame grenades FFS, Someone spawns near you, your dead 5 grenades spammed in your general direction and your out. 0 skil, l hit and run F*CKING **** TBH.

Yeah BTW fix the f*cking flack w*nkers

Make the game require at least 1 brain cell... If thats possible?
                          If they made the game require at least one brain cell to play, wouldn't that exclude you from playing then?

Comment

Welcome to Deathmatch, M4H0N3Y
                            Try not to take it too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaal Dornik
                              Heh, lets go :> Campgrounds, me use flak only u all other weapons, except the flak. Im a little out of my form but i think it will be an even match :up:
                              I might have server
                              Heh, we could try that sometime.
                              Where you at?

Comment

Working...
                              X