Anybody for some one on one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody for some one on one?

I'm about average and live in midwest United States just wondering if anybody wanted to play some one-on-one. Leave a message here or leave me a message to campbullard on xfire. Can pretty much play anytime and I have never really played one on one so I thought it would be fun to try.

I'll play ya 1v1. I"m a bit rusty so don't mind me if I just charge the whole time.

I've got a few ip's I can pm you if you see this message.

Comment

alright sweet.

Comment

I sent you an invite on xfire, it should be easier that way to get set up.

Comment

I am up for some one on one. xfire username is samillence.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDoe641 View Post
            I'll play ya 1v1. I"m a bit rusty so don't mind me if I just charge the whole time.

I've got a few ip's I can pm you if you see this message.
            Well John how did your 1 on 1 go with you rusty and all?

Comment

We didn't actually play, we more or less just goofed around on the lifts on Ironic. :c

Comment

Hey John check your PM's--though the message is now a bit old and I have improved slightly.

Comment

GG Jack, pm me on xfire if you're ever up for some fun that's not 1v1.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDoe641 View Post
                    GG Jack, pm me on xfire if you're ever up for some fun that's not 1v1.
                    Yes I'll certainly do that. Does your clan do any BR? CTF? And what maps do they favor for either of these gametypes?

Comment

{pdX} is TDM only and Ci is CTF and Assault. If I could manage to get some of Ci together (I think some post here but they're part of the Euro division boooooooooooo!@ , we could have a ctf scrim maybe?

Comment

As long as it's unranked and they tolerate relative noobs and it's a map I'm familiar with count me in.

Comment

2k4 isn't a ranked game, unless you're loosely counting the stats as a ranking system. Most servers I play on don't allow stats tracking because it's mostly useless anyway.

Comment

Okay. I'll let you know what weekends I'm available which may be both days of this upcoming one. I'll Xfire you on Friday.

Comment

Working...
                            X