No announcement yet.

Whose truly a female around here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The general standard of threads in this forum will continue to ensure a poor representation of Girls (who in my experience tend to be more mature - although not exclusively it must be said), coupled with the appalling and depressing bahaviour from Asperger kids on public servers.

And people wonder why video games have such a bad rep in wider society. There are far too many 14 yr olds struggling to find a voice and still think they will get somewhere by trying to wind people up online, once they realise they are not the best player they are left with only one means of gaining a rep. The really sad thing is there are also plenty of adults doing the same.

Geesh there was one guy online over most of the weekend (I was stuck indoors thanks to a dislocated knee - Ouch!) who was deliberately trying to wind up everyone on a particular server. Each time I changed my nick (he was too dumb to realise I was the same person) he starting out with the same lines. Still, I enjoyed baiting him, but really - there are better things to do with your time surely? Lol @ when he tried to join my fake clan. And also what was being said on TeamSay throughout the match, Mr.Lamer we are all laughing @ you.

How about a UT2K3 lamer baiting thread? Post your best screenshots - 1 point for every time they call you noob, 5 points if they call you 'camper' (they will be too dumb to realise you are camping only them to wind them up whilst playing normally against the rest of their team), 10 if they boast about being the hottest player on the server and you own them big time, 20 bonus points if they then type 'BS' followed by 'Cheater' and then leave.

Im not a bird BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Orbital
      How about a UT2K3 lamer baiting thread? Post your best screenshots - 1 point for every time they call you noob, 5 points if they call you 'camper' (they will be too dumb to realise you are camping only them to wind them up whilst playing normally against the rest of their team), 10 if they boast about being the hottest player on the server and you own them big time, 20 bonus points if they then type 'BS' followed by 'Cheater' and then leave.
      And 25 points if you got someone all upset by simply calling him n00b, camper, or cheater.

Comment

When I browse usersites over at deviantart.com, I more often end up in a female site than a male site... there simply are many girls around there... atleast as many as boys. The site is all about sharing photos (by people, not of people), so I guess they find that more interesting than UT and gaming...

But they are there! Thats the point... just not right here!

Comment

heh check this one I found on sexiestgamer

Queen of headshots! her fav game is ut2k3, UT, then unreal

oh, and she's 34

Comment

omg, teh great pic! I've never been so close to a woman since Tomb Raider!

Comment

Originally posted by moppel
              omg, teh great pic! I've never been so close to a woman since Tomb Raider!
              :haha: :haha: :haha: :up:

Comment

Working...
              X