1920x1080 game input settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1920x1080 game input settings

I have noted you need to alter your ingame settings as you change resolution and was hoping to get some samples from other people who play at this resolution. I am playing with a somewhat older computer and videocard on Windows XP on a 37 inch widescreen Westinghouse LCD. The computer is a Dell single core 3.0Gig processor with an GE Force 6600.
    Often I feel when I try to aim at a target the screen feels a bit jerky and out of sync though my targeting has improved greatly since I matched in game res with my monitor through the game console. Still more tweaking seems necessary but as I am not sure what effect some of the game adjustments have I thought I'd ask the community. Specifically what do you players at this res have for these ingame settings:

Mouse sensitivity

Mouse smoothing (Do you have the automatic mouse smoothing box checked and if you do do you still have to set a number in the other mouse smoothing box? If you do have a number entered what is it and how do you tie it in with say mouse sensitivity and mouse acceleration?)

Mouse acceleration (Again how do you tie this in with the other mentioned settings?)

Mouse sensitivity is more a matter of personal taste than anything to do with screen res. I went from 1280x768 to 1680x1050 and found no need to alter my mouse at all.

Comment

Yes perhaps that is so for smaller jumps in res changes. When I went from 1024x768 I did note a change. I imagine a stretched look would make a difference in adjusting mouse speed. Still anyone with my resolution care to share their ingame settings?

Comment

Working...
      X