Boss skins aren't unlocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boss skins aren't unlocking

I have a problem. I battled ClanLord and I won him, but when I go to use his skin in a new profile, He isn't there. What is the problem here? (I didn't use cheats)

I was about to suggest using:

[GUI2K4.UT2k4MainPage]
    TotalUnlockedCharacters=Malcolm;ClanLord;Xan

In user.ini

But if you're talking about the Single Player mode, then no, boss skins won't show up there period. If you go to player settings, you should be able to select Clanlord and use him for Instant Action, and Multiplayer.

++EDIT++

Well, I take it the "advice" I gave in the other thread worked, if you beat ClanLord.

Comment

ClanLord ????
      Please explain, never heard of or seen him before.

Comment

Clanlord is one of the final bosses of the single player mode, like Malcolm and Xan

Comment

Me and Clanlord makin' friends..

Amidst the bouncing, bounding sea of Sapphire and Diva skins, I used Clanlord as soon as I unlocked him.

Comment

Originally posted by 9ades View Post
            I was about to suggest using:

[GUI2K4.UT2k4MainPage]

In user.ini

But if you're talking about the Single Player mode, then no, boss skins won't show up there period. If you go to player settings, you should be able to select Clanlord and use him for Instant Action, and Multiplayer.

++EDIT++

Well, I take it the "advice" I gave in the other thread worked, if you beat ClanLord.
            I tried the cheat, it doesn't work. I think i put it in the wrong place, I need a screenshot of the place where I put it.

Comment

There's an easier way to cheat. Load up xPlayersL2.upl and look for Xan and ClanLord's names. You'll see a Menu="XAN" or something similar. Simply clear the name in the quotes in that clause and you'll have your characters unlocked. Malcolm is in xPlayersL1.upl.

Comment

Man, I just wasted 5min looking that up, lol...

Clanlord is in xPlayersL2.upl

Comment

Well can someone help me out here, because I don't have ClanLord as a bot, and I have not battled him in single player.

Code:
                  [Public]
                  Player=(DefaultName="Dominator",Race="Skaarj",Mesh=SkaarjAnims.SkaarjUT2004,species=xGame.SPECIESSkaarj,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Skaarj_Body_Default,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Skaarj_Head_Default,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.Skaarj_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.SkaarjAA,Sex=Male,Menu="",Aggressiveness=+0.4,CombatStyle=+0.4,FavoriteWeapon=xWeapons.RocketLauncher,Jumpiness=+1.0,StrafingAbility=+0.5,BotUse-0)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Skakruk",Race="Skaarj",Mesh=SkaarjAnims.Skaarj3,species=xGame.SPECIESSkaarj,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Skakruk_Body,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Skakruk_Head,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.Skakruk_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.SkaarjBA,Sex=Male,Menu="",Aggressiveness=+0.35,CombatStyle=+0.5,Jumpiness=+0.3,StrafingAbility=+0.7,Accuracy=-0.1,FavoriteWeapon=XWeapons.FlakCannon,BotUse=3,TeamFace=1)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Kraagesh",Race="Skaarj",Mesh=SkaarjAnims.Skaarj3,species=xGame.SPECIESSkaarj,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Skaarj3_Body,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Skaarj3_Head,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.Skaarj3_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.SkaarjBB,Sex=Male,Menu="",Aggressiveness=+0.25,CombatStyle=+0.14,Jumpiness=+0.5,StrafingAbility=+0.2,Accuracy=-0.1,BotUse=1)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Gaargod",Race="Skaarj",Mesh=SkaarjAnims.Skaarj4,species=xGame.SPECIESSkaarj,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Skaarj4_Body,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Skaarj4_Head,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.Skaarj4_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.SkaarjDA,Sex=Male,Menu="",Aggressiveness=+0.15,CombatStyle=+0.24,Jumpiness=+0.7,StrafingAbility=+0.3,Accuracy=+0.3,TeamFace=1,BotUse=1)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Gkublok",Race="Skaarj",Mesh=SkaarjAnims.Skaarj4,species=xGame.SPECIESSkaarj,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.SkaarjTech_Body,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.SkaarjTech_Head,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.SkaarjTech_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.SkaarjDB,Sex=Male,Menu="",Aggressiveness=+0.3,CombatStyle=+0.4,Jumpiness=+0.4,StrafingAbility=+0.4,Accuracy=+0.35,TeamFace=1,BotUse=3)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Virus",Race="Cybernetic",Mesh=XanRobots.XanM02,species=xGame.SPECIES_Bot,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.XanM2_Body,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.XanM2_Head,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.XanM2_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.XanRobotAA,Sex=Male,Menu="",Aggressiveness=-0.2,CombatStyle=-0.2,FavoriteWeapon=xWeapons.ShockRifle,Jumpiness=+1.0,StrafingAbility=+0.5,UseSpecular=1,TeamFace=1,BotUse=2)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Xan",Race="Cybernetic",Mesh=XanRobots.XanM03,species=xGame.SPECIES_Bot,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.XanM3_Body,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.XanM3_Head,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.XanM3_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.XanRobotBB,Sex=Male,Menu="XAN",Aggressiveness=-0.2,CombatStyle=-0.2,Jumpiness=+1.0,StrafingAbility=+2.0,Accuracy=+1.0,UseSpecular=1,TeamFace=1,BotUse=1)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Divisor",Race="Cybernetic",Mesh=XanRobots.XanF02,species=xGame.SPECIES_Bot,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.XanF2v2_Body,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.XanF2v2_Head,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.XanF2v2_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.XanRobotDA,Sex=Female,Menu="",Aggressiveness=-0.15,CombatStyle=-0.15,Jumpiness=+0.4,StrafingAbility=+0.8, FavoriteWeapon=XWeapons.RocketLauncher,TeamFace=1,BotUse=2)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Matrix",Race="Cybernetic",Mesh=XanRobots.EnigmaM,species=xGame.SPECIES_Bot,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.XanF1v2_Body,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.XanF1v2_Head,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.XanF1v2_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.XanRobotCB,Sex=Female,Menu="",Aggressiveness=0.1,CombatStyle=-0.3,Jumpiness=+0.6,StrafingAbility=+0.8,Accuracy=+0.05,UseSpecular=1, FavoriteWeapon=XWeapons.ShockRifle,TeamFace=1,BotUse=1)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Jakob",Race="ThunderCrash",Mesh=ThunderCrash.JakobM,species=xGame.SPECIES_Merc,BodySkin=DemoPlayerSkins.Jakob_Body,FaceSkin=DemoPlayerSkins.Jakob_NewHead,Portrait=DemoPlayerSkins.Jakob_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.ThundercrashAB,Sex=Male,Menu="SP",CombatStyle=-0.4,FavoriteWeapon=XWeapons.ShockRifle,BotUse=2)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Aryss",Race="ThunderCrash",Mesh=ThunderCrash.MercFemale1,species=xGame.SPECIES_Merc,BodySkin=DemoPlayerSkins.MercFem1_Body,FaceSkin=DemoPlayerSkins.MercFem1_Head,Portrait=DemoPlayerSkins.MercFem1_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.ThundercrashBB,Sex=Female,Menu="",CombatStyle=-0.1,Accuracy=+0.05,Tactics=+0.3,StrafingAbility=+0.45,FavoriteWeapon=XWeapons.Minigun,BotUse=1)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Othello",Race="ThunderCrash",Mesh=ThunderCrash.JakobM,species=xGame.SPECIES_Merc,BodySkin=DemoPlayerSkins.Othello_Body,FaceSkin=DemoPlayerSkins.Othello_Head,Portrait=DemoPlayerSkins.Othello_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.ThundercrashAA,Sex=Male,Menu="",CombatStyle=+0.1,Accuracy=-0.1,Tactics=+0.5,StrafingAbility=+0.3,FavoriteWeapon=XWeapons.FlakCannon,BotUse=3)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Azure",Race="ThunderCrash",Mesh=ThunderCrash.MercFemale1,species=xGame.SPECIES_Merc,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.MercFem1_BodyB,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.MercFem1_HeadB,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.MercFem1_PortraitB,Text=XPlayers.ThundercrashBA,Sex=Female,Menu="",CombatStyle=-0.3,Accuracy=-0.05,Tactics=+0.5,StrafingAbility=+0.65,FavoriteWeapon=XWeapons.Biorifle,BotUse=0)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Annika",Race="ThunderCrash",Mesh=ThunderCrash.MercFemale2,species=xGame.SPECIES_Merc,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.MercFem2_BodyB,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.MercFem2_HeadB,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.MercFem2_PortraitB,Text=XPlayers.ThundercrashDA,Sex=Female,Menu="",CombatStyle=-0.2,Accuracy=+0.2,Tactics=-0.1,StrafingAbility=-0.65,FavoriteWeapon=XWeapons.SniperRifle,BotUse=0)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Garrett",Race="Hellions",Mesh=Hellions.Hellion_Garrett,species=xGame.SPECIES_Merc,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Hellion_Garrett_Body,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Hellion_Garrett_Head,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.Hellion_Garrett_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.HellionsAB,Sex=Male,Menu="",CombatStyle=-0.1,Tactics=+0.7,StrafingAbility=+0.3,Accuracy=+0.15, Jumpiness=+0.8,BotUse=2,TeamFace=1,FavoriteWeapon=XWeapons.RocketLauncher)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Baird",Race="Hellions",Mesh=Hellions.Hellion_Kane,species=xGame.SPECIES_Merc,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Hellion_Baird_Body,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Hellion_Baird_Head,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.Hellion_Baird_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.HellionsCB,Sex=Male,Menu="",CombatStyle=+0.1,Tactics=+0.2,StrafingAbility=+0.3,Accuracy=-0.1, Jumpiness=+0.35,BotUse=2)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Greith",Race="Hellions",Mesh=Hellions.Hellion__Female_Rae,species=xGame.SPECIES_Merc,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Hellion_Rae_Body2,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Hellion_Rae_Head2,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.Hellion_Rae_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.HellionsDB,Sex=Female,Menu="",Tactics=0.8,FavoriteWeapon=XWeapons.ShockRifle,Accuracy=-0.2,BotUse=2)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Ophelia",Race="Hellions",Mesh=NewNightmare.Ophelia,species=xGame.SPECIES_Merc,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Oph_Body,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Oph_Head,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.OpheliaPortrait,Text=XPlayers.Ophelia,Sex=Female,Menu="SP",Tactics=-0.1,StrafingAbility=+0.4,Accuracy=0.05,FavoriteWeapon=XWeapons.Linkgun,TeamFace=1,BotUse=2)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Kane",Race="Hellions",Mesh=Hellions.Hellion_Kane,species=xGame.SPECIES_Merc,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Hellion_Kane_Body,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Hellion_Kane_Head,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.Hellion_Kane_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.HellionsCA,Sex=Male,Menu="",CombatStyle=+0.3,Tactics=-0.2,StrafingAbility=-0.3,Accuracy=+0.1, Jumpiness=+0.7,BotUse=2)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Outlaw",Race="Hellions",Mesh=Hellions.Hellion_Garrett,species=xGame.SPECIES_Merc,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Hellion_Outlaw_Body,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.Hellion_Outlaw_Head,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.Hellion_Outlaw_Portrait,Text=XPlayers.HellionsAA,Sex=Male,Menu="",CombatStyle=+0.1,Tactics=+0.2,StrafingAbility=-0.1,Accuracy=+0.15, Jumpiness=+0.2,BotUse=2,TeamFace=1,FavoriteWeapon=XWeapons.FlakCannon)
                  Player=(DefaultName="Abaddon",Race="Nightmare",Mesh=NewNightmare.AbaddonM,species=xGame.SPECIES_Night,BodySkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.NightmareBody,FaceSkin=UT2004PlayerSkins.NightmareHead,Portrait=UT2004PlayerSkins.AbaddonPortrait,Text=XPlayers.NewNightmare,Sex=Male,Menu="",Tactics=1.0,StrafingAbility=+0.5,Accuracy=0.2,FavoriteWeapon=XWeapons.Minigun,TeamFace=1,BotUse=1)
                  This is my xPlayers2.upl --- No ClanLord in here, and Yes I have beat the game.

Comment

In what folder is it?

Comment

System folder. I only have two .UPL files.

If someone sould post ClanLord from their UPL, that would be nice.

Comment

In your userini in the system folder, type:
                        [GUI2K4.UT2k4MainPage]

Comment

ClanLord, Xan and Malcolm will not show up as bots on thier own, you have to summon them into your game with addnamedbot clanlord (or whatever other bost you want). You can use the bot roster to force them in too.

Comment

This is in my user.ini

If you change BotUse="0" to BotUse="1" in the player file, you can have them as a bot, but I am still missing ClanLord for some reason, and I never came across him in the single player.

Eidt:
                            Ok, I have this:

SkaarjCA="Name: ClanLord|Age: Unknown|Race: Skaarj||Data:|The Iron Skull Clan Lord is feared and revered by the Skaarj for his unmatched fighting prowess.||"

It is in my xplayers.int, but ClanLord is not in any of my .UPL files, weird.

Comment

Strange, because he's in my xplayers2.upl file. A few lines down actually. Anyways, addnamedbot clanlord should work.

Comment

Working...
                              X