Hardware Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardware Poll

I'm trying to decide a few things for my mod, Gunreal, and need to have some idea what most people's hardware is. So, please choose one of these options.

Thanks.

I'm currently running at low settings, but I abstain my vote because I'm thinking about upgrading my video card in the near future (and after that, most likely my CPU and motherboard).

Comment

I can play most dm-maps smoothly at max (except aa and that stuff), however ons/vctf only at mid, so I keep my config always at mid.

Comment

Run full settings and EAX.

Comment

Everything on max and I use the max rez my monitor can go.

Comment

My GFX card only stutters in unoptimized maps or a full Titan 32P ONS server.

Comment

My only problem is low memory - 512 mb. This mean I could play fine with max as long as there aren't too much. But getting in an ONS or AS map even on low settings take like 3 minutes to load and the FPS stay under 30.

So I choosed Run decently on med settings. My FPS also never exceed 50-60 in a DM map.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, all. Got the info I needed.

Comment

medium... im waiting until after ut3 comes out to update my comp

Comment

Originally posted by Jake-SF View Post
                    My only problem is low memory - 512 mb. This mean I could play fine with max as long as there aren't too much. But getting in an ONS or AS map even on low settings take like 3 minutes to load and the FPS stay under 30.

So I choosed Run decently on med settings. My FPS also never exceed 50-60 in a DM map.
                    i orginally had 512 megs and then i upgraded to 1024 and i saw a significant improvement. I suggest you ebay more ram its cheap

Comment

Working...
                    X