Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3D Unreal Tournament 2004 Anaglyph Movie is HERE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Unreal Tournament 2004 Anaglyph Movie is HERE!!!

YES! I have finally posted it! Get your copy!

Requirements: Anaglyph (red/blue or red/cyan) glasses.
    Format: VOBs for burning to DVD or VCD.
    Tutorial: http://really.ru/eng/kb.php?mode=article&k=25

You are free to use the tutorial to make your own movies, but give credit where it is due. Please comment as I like feedback. This film was the best in my class of 3D Movie makers at my university. It was my portfolio ticket into the department too!

RAR format. Download and extract.
    See next post below.

This is no hoax, this is for real. There really is a 3D UT2004 movie! Enjoy!

Got a faster hosting for the file. Go here: http://really.ru/dload.php?action=file&file_id=143

It is hosted on a dedicated server. Enjoy! This really is no hoax!

Comment

Downloading now...

411mb, this better be good.

Where does one get a pair of anaglyph glasses these days? I've only ever seen them being handed out at 3d movies.

Comment

I think it's not that hard to make one yourself. You only need a page of carbonboard, a transparent red and blue page, a stapler, scissors and 10-20 minutes of patience. All can be purchased at your local paper store.

Comment

There are various resources to buy cheap cheap glasses. From the class I was in, you may want to check out the links page we helped complie for such these things: http://kirk.caset.buffalo.edu/~depape/212/Main/Links. Here, you can find very cheap places to buy these glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Taleweaver View Post
            You only need a page of carbonboard, a transparent red and blue page, a stapler, scissors and 10-20 minutes of patience. All can be purchased at your local paper store.
            I looked all over the store and couldn't find patience anywhere.

Comment

Look at the link I posted above. You can buy the cheap glasses for less than $1 plus the cost of a postage stamp to ship it to you.

Comment

Or, if you bought a copy of Spy Kids 3D on DVD, it came with like 3 pair.

Dicky B (no really, I have a kid in the house. seriously, I do.)

[edit: I have the collector's edition DVD, just went to fish out the glasses. I'm not sure if the regular one came with it or not?]

[further edit: Couldn't watch very much of the film. I was fine until the BOWMBOWMBOWMBOWMBOWM so-called music came on. The video might have been ok, and novel, but the audio? bleeeeaaaaarrrrrrgh! <-My Opinion]

Comment

The audio is good. Believe me. This film was played during the student show back in December in the theater and the sound system was cranked! The bass was so high that you could feel tons of preassure in your chest.

Anyway, this music is euro techno. Besides, we couldn't use any copyrighted music and this wasn't. Besides, I like the mix.

Comment

Working...
                  X