Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    your hapless attempts to plug your site at any time possible dont seem to be working out too well
    I do this for the community, not for me self. If you had visit the page and read wat it's about so... UT need a common gathering place, a place for all people around the world. I just try to get the ball rolling. Have no intention to run the community, I hope some people who is knowledge in both web and UT issues do it. But the thought is that ALL people shall decide how the webpages and the community will be.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    your hapless attempts to plug your site at any time possible dont seem to be working out too well

Leave a comment:

• started a topic UIC, UT2004 community looking for co-operators

UIC, UT2004 community looking for co-operators

UIC, Ut Independent Community is looking for co-operators. We run 2 own server, Tam&Freon and vCTF&Ons. We provide our server for public and members who want to play private events with theirs buddies and configure and pw them. Our servers is located in Sweden and we are now looking for co-operators around the world who share our thought we have. We search for both clans and private person who want to be a part of us and working for gather all UT people under same "roof" to be a strong community, so we can support eachother and influence development of the Ut games, mods and mutators. So, is this something for you, Email me. sueco@ut2004tournament.com
    Drop in to our site and be a part of UIC, it's for all of us! www.ut2004tournament.com
Working...
X