UT 2k4 buying help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I preordered it, and I've probably averaged 2 hours per day, every day since then. I figure I owe Epic a couple hundred bucks by now lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zoë(Co30) View Post
    You won't regret it. Tbh, it's still worth full price assuming an October release of UT3. I've gotten so much enjoyment out of my copy I almost feel like I owe Epic some money
    I don't feel like that, but then again, the game didn't lasted longer than any other game for me. I bought it at full price too.

The 10 buck it costs now is a very small price though, no reason not to buy it for that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeh - I bought a second copy for that reason!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You won't regret it. Tbh, it's still worth full price assuming an October release of UT3. I've gotten so much enjoyment out of my copy I almost feel like I owe Epic some money

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks, I bet I typed in 10 different websites, but never thought of Wal*Mart. They have it for 10 bucks, now I can get it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...Search+Froogle

Leave a comment:

• started a topic UT 2k4 buying help.

UT 2k4 buying help.

Wow, seems it has been a while since somebody posted. Anyway, I was just wonder if anybody knew where I could buy this game? The stores around here don't sell it and I can't seem to find a copy online, and the website doesn't sell it either. I get an error message saying the product doesn't exist when I click on it. I think they should just make the game free to download, cause the demo really isn't enough to play.
Working...
X