Doom = 10 years old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doom = 10 years old

Today december 10th is exactly 10 years after the first version release from doom 1.

Congratz to this game and thanks to this game being the trendsetter in the fps genre.

"Gather around the computer kids, Doom is 10 years old to day"

"For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, although he looks like **** !"

Comment

Originally posted by 191
      "Gather around the computer kids, Doom is 10 years old to day"

"For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, although he looks like **** !"

:haha: :haha:

Comment

Dont you god **** diss Doom!

Im still playing it because of the great add on people have released and theres a new pack from Team TNT coming out soon!

Cant Wait!

JDoom with the Graphical Packs and Remixed Music= Teh Best!

Till Doom3 Is out of Course!

Comment

lol no inovation in 10 years :up:

Comment

Dont gota school
            just play D00M!! :haha: :up:

Comment

Doom I/II rules all.

The monster were the best, the weapons were the best, the maps were the best, the sounds were the best, and the gameplay was the best. (imho of course )

There was nothing better than mowing down demons with the super shotgun at point blank range

Bring on Doom III:up:

Comment

D00M 3 and hlf 2 are gona r4pe my g Force 4 :cry:

Comment

For some reason Ive always preferd the single shotgun for everything... :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3
                    lol no inovation in 10 years :up:
                    Id Soft, the way it's meant to be designed. :up:

Comment

I play Doom to this date myself... has opengl and multiplayer suport, so every now and then I enjoy a good monster frag fest with me mates! :up: There is something special filling those imps with led, point blank, with a pump-action shotgun, that you wont find other places... afraid Doom III wont be able to reproduce that they gonne make it more like halflife with story and not so many monsters... wich might after all be a good thing!

... anyways!
                      HAPPY BDAY DOOM!

Comment

Re: Doom = 10 years old

Originally posted by GIdenJoe
                        Today december 10th is exactly 10 years after the first version release from doom 1.

Congratz to this game and thanks to this game being the trendsetter in the fps genre.
                        Don't mention any other game in except ut2003, the flame patrol will flame you.........

MsM:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Mohlraax
                          afraid Doom III wont be able to reproduce that they gonne make it more like halflife with story and not so many monsters
                          :up: I agree. Chuck the story line in the bin and just have great scary levels with monster after monster after monster.

Comment

Now get your asses on Doomworld!

http://www.doomworld.com

Oh yeah, Daedalus for Zdoom is going to release today at 8pm est!!

One more thing: http://www.doomworld.com/10years/

Comment

Working...
                            X