This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favour - 3 missing files (10 MB) from XMP download

I’ve just finished downloading the full-version of XMP and came across a few corrupted files whilst installing:
    Code:
    Sounds\Ranger1FemaleA.uax
    StaticMeshes\Arch_HeavymachM.usx
    Textures\Envir_RigidT.utx
    If anyone would like to send me these files, please PM me and I will give you my FTP details. Thank you.

EDIT - Thanks SB]ShadowDrone for the files! And also thanks to MasterBaiter for taking the time to help also, although he couldn’t get the files to me in the end.

I tried copying the files over from the XMP demo, but it did not work.

If anyone has installed the game and can spare a moment uploading about 10 MB of files, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks.

Comment

I'm on 56k, so it won't be done until tommorow. I would like to help, so if you can't find someone by tommorow, I'll do it for you.

Although, you could probably redownload it faster than I can upload the files.

Comment

Thanks for the offer Virax. Much appreciated. I am downloading the file again through BitTorrent, but it is a little slow right now. At least with BT I know the file will be perfect thanks to the MD5 verification. If I don’t get anything sorted by tomorrow I’ll take you up.

Comment

Working...
        X