Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is almost as not funny as it was last year when every third thread was about "teh leak".

:|

Comment

killjoy.

Comment

**** you! my heart raced for a second

Comment

Originally posted by Raffi_B
          The only reason AS-OceanFloor was as good as it is is because there was no underwater fighting.
          :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Brownstone
            :haha:
            What? It's true. If the actual combat was taking place in water, the gameplay would be horrible. You wouldnt be able to dodge or anything, your flak/tl would only travel 2 feet, and you're a sitting duck for guys with hitscan weapons.

Comment

Once you’ve played OceanFloor as much as I have you’ll know why I posted that smiley. Enforcers, Miniguns, Plasma and Shock Rifles, with the occasional lucky Ripper, Rocket, and hilarious Hammer frags. That’s how underwater fighting goes down. And just because you can’t dodge underwater doesn’t mean that people don’t try. OceanFloor can be completed in less than 25 seconds without decent water-defense to slow the attackers down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Brownstone
                Once you’ve played OceanFloor as much as I have you’ll know why I posted that smiley. Enforcers, Miniguns, Plasma and Shock Rifles, with the occasional lucky Ripper, Rocket, and hilarious Hammer frags. That’s how underwater fighting goes down. And just because you can’t dodge underwater doesn’t mean that people don’t try. OceanFloor can be completed in less than 25 seconds without decent water-defense to slow the attackers down.
                I hear ya

I remember many matches where I just whipped out the mini and mowed down incoming attackers. The problem was that I couldn't do it for long. This is the flaw which was very skillfully overcome in AS-OceanFloor.

And BTW, you can defend that map just fine with no water defense. I was playing that map with bots just the other day and I told them all to defend the terminals. The bots came and bent over to receive their royal butsecks.

But hell, thats bots. I never played AS online. Only CTF

Comment

Working...
                X