• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMFGLEAKWAREZBAN

Comment

So it's got water afterall.

Comment

I blame Microsoft. Obviously it's the inherent flaws they purposefully built into Outlook that did this.

Comment

I needed that while waiting for XMP, that is nice. I thought you were serious with all the UT2004 shows.

Comment

:haha:

I thought there was really a leak, not like I would have downloaded it or anything...

Comment

Re: UT2004 leaked!

Originally posted by c_Sypher
              Im serious! Watch!

Somone better fix this quick!

you f***in douche waffle i was gonna download it too

Comment

Originally posted by kF Mk II
                So it's got water afterall.

I WISH

:down: :down: :down:

Comment

It DOES have water. Even some of the stock maps have swimmable water. Heck, look at CTF-Geothermal. In the link gun room, you can take a swim in the little tank of water. Is it really that fun? Is it that critical to the success of this game? Sure, its a novelty. But the gameplay sacrifice of underwater maps hinders their ability to be successful without modding (As-OceanFloor in UT1 had oxygen tanks, this is the only way underwater levels could be included)

Comment

Originally posted by Raffi_B
                    It DOES have water. Even some of the stock maps have swimmable water. Heck, look at CTF-Geothermal. In the link gun room, you can take a swim in the little tank of water. Is it really that fun? Is it that critical to the success of this game? Sure, its a novelty. But the gameplay sacrifice of underwater maps hinders their ability to be successful without modding (As-OceanFloor in UT1 had oxygen tanks, this is the only way underwater levels could be included)
                    I dont think so fagg0t! Dont bogart my thread! Stay on topic. Someone from epic allowed the game to leak!!!

Comment

Dude, AS-OceanFloor was an awesome map because of that fact. I mean, naval landings, under water combat, all this cool stuff that could have been has been placed under the missed opportunity column. A lot of ppl said they want water in the game already what more do you want???+

Comment

Originally posted by c_Sypher
                        I dont think so fagg0t! Dont bogart my thread! Stay on topic. Someone from epic allowed the game to leak!!!
                        Umm it is on topic. If the game leaked but has no water then obviously you are a troller and have a warez version of the game. BAN :up:

Comment

Wow, you want everyone to be banned don't you?

Anyway, back on topic.... That was a good one, it had me fooled for a sec! Although, I wonder, what would have happened if the game really was leaked?

Comment

Originally posted by -Loric-
                            WL(c_Sypher)+=4;
                            shouldnt that be
                            c_Sypher.WL+=4

and on a more positive note AS-Glacier has (apperantly) swimmable water. Mabye it's the succesor to ocean floor .

Comment

Funny how with ut2003 it seemed like there was a leak out every week and with 2004 there's been nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverLinkX2
                                Dude, AS-OceanFloor was an awesome map because of that fact. I mean, naval landings, under water combat, all this cool stuff that could have been has been placed under the missed opportunity column. A lot of ppl said they want water in the game already what more do you want???+
                                The only reason AS-OceanFloor was as good as it is is because there was no underwater fighting. All of the combat was done inside the facility. This is acceptable IMO. But when you are talking about underwater combat, as in you are swimming and fighting simultaneously, then the problems arise.

Comment

Working...
                                X