X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT > anything else

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl
      i like xmp but mars needs women and so does xmp, its a very cool change of pace and a much welcome addition to the unreal universe :up:
      Just FYI Grrl, female voices (and strings) may be coming to a patch near you.
      Probably not models though. They were planned, but never started.

Comment

Originally posted by MachDelta
        Just FYI Grrl, female voices (and strings) may be coming to a patch near you.
        Probably not models though. They were planned, but never started.
        yoru br0ken yor NDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, wait, that was broken the other day

Comment

I don't really know actually. I mean, comparing new games to old games. Gameplay has changed.

I must say, as MP game I was really amazed by XMP as well. But I also like a good match of I-CTF, the maps I got for UT2k3 right now are amazingly good for that, some good DM-maps as well. But of course XMP is new and fresh. I like it a lot.

I kinda stopped doing these kinda things. That's what kids do .... they always want to let people know what is better. I tend to enjoy things I like, and I have had no complaints about any of the Unreal games, totally love it.

I do know XMP beats the s*** out of Halo MP .... then again, I tried that MP demo again yesterday, and I also enjoyed that .... so as long as it's enjoyable, who cares if something's better. Different, sure .... XMP is more complex and team play reliable .... and maybe the other Unreal games are too, but it's still less complex. They tend to talk about IG vs NW over here .... but the class system .... that's what really makes a difference.

Comment

Working...
          X