X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XMP vs other unreal titles

Rank the unreal games you've played and compare them ie

UT2003>UT>XMP>Unreal1

or something like that. You can't count ut2004 unless you've played it.

i luve ut2k3
    ima married it and ut2k4 :haha:

Comment

Not a fair comparison. I don't think you can compare and Online game to an offline game on the count of they are just to different.

Comment

Unreal 1 > XMP > UT2003

I agree... unfair... but thats how it stands right now. Ok, I dont play Unreal 1 anymore, but the first impression is still stuck... deep down... in my heart!

... and XMP is plays geniusly good! :up: (if it havent been for the lag! )

Comment

unreal 1 multiplayer i assume ur talking abouut...cause you can't compare the single player element with the multiplayer

UT=XMP>Unreal 1 MP>UT2k3

(all are good though IMO)

Comment

My friend put it best.

We were talking about which is best the other day, and the relationship metaphor seemed natural. He said something like "UT was my first love and UT2K3 is my current one. But I met XMP and now I'm seeing her on the side. Still, I'll be dumping both as soon as UT2K4 becomes available." :up:

Comment

Originally posted by KittyFantastico
              We were talking about which is best the other day, and the relationship metaphor seemed natural. He said something like "UT was my first love and UT2K3 is my current one. But I met XMP and now I'm seeing her on the side. Still, I'll be dumping both as soon as UT2K4 becomes available." :up:
              brilliant !

and so very very true !

Comment

:up: Point!

... even tho I will stick to some XMP I think... one night with that lady, and your hooked! :up: (You know... shes free... if you got U2... wich I dont! !)

Comment

XMP>UT>UT2003>UNreal1>UNreal2

Comment

[glow=red]XMP > CTF[/glow]

Comparing XMP as a gametype is really the only fair way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by 191
                      Not a fair comparison. I don't think you can compare and Online game to an offline game on the count of they are just to different.
                      Which of those is an "offline" game? I played them all online.

Comment

XMP UT2003 UT1 and Unreal1 all had multiplayer...

Assume they were all released at the same time, and ignore all factors (ie graphics bugs etc) except for gameplay. which one would you personally rather play. Your getting all technical and therefore destroying the puropose. I want to know how many people here really think xmp is better than ut2003, or are they just playing xmp cuz they're bored or what?

Comment

leaving unreal 1 out of the picture... they are both good games, i like ut2003 better for its pace, and what i have played of ut2004 blows 'em both away

i like xmp but mars needs women and so does xmp, its a very cool change of pace and a much welcome addition to the unreal universe :up:

Comment

I don't get it.

UT2k3 > UT > Unreal II

Comment

ut2k3>xmp>ut

Comment

Working...
                              X