Can't seem to get the stats to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't seem to get the stats to work

This may sound odd but can someone help me with the ranking system. On the main page under player stats. When I go to look for myself I'm not there.

I have tried with two different names. One was hotchic (my normal game name) and krolyat my secondary forums alias. With the hotchic it comes up with some but they are not me b/c i've played many more than what they are saying.

Thanks in advance.

This should be in UT2004 discussion.

Do you play with UT stats enabled in your options? If you don't, you won't show up in the system. You also have to be playing on servers that record stats.

Comment

stats are only beeing recorded if you play on servers with UT2004stats turned on. Many servers have stats turned off, so not every match you play will be recorded.

I am playing this game for almost 3 years now and I played a lot more games than those in my stats I believe. I mean according to those stats I only played 29 days in total. 700 hours are a lot but for 3 years playing... there must be something left out.

Comment

Originally posted by FliccC View Post
        stats are only beeing recorded if you play on servers with UT2004stats turned on. Many servers have stats turned off, so not every match you play will be recorded.

I am playing this game for almost 3 years now and I played a lot more games than those in my stats I believe. I mean according to those stats I only played 29 days in total. 700 hours are a lot but for 3 years playing... there must be something left out.
        Thank you FliccC

Comment

Yeah thanks FliccC for repeating exactly what I said

Comment

Being new to the stats after all I do need to know the name of the servers.

Comment

When you are in the server browser look to the left. If a server has a little bar chart icon then it records stats.

Comment

Working...
              X