The {LoD} clan is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The {LoD} clan is back!

Just a heads up. I haven't had time to type up a snazzy message about this but I wanted to report that the {LoD} clan is back up as an Unreal clan. Right now we are focused on XMP, but when UT2k4 comes out we will test ONS and AS, as well as CTF again and see what becomes of it. As an Unreal clan we don't rule out games in the Unreal series to play.

Anyhow to all former {LoD} members if you want to go active again you're welcome to do so. I've already recruited two great people for the XMP side of things. I plan on getting a new {LoD} server up and hosting it somewhere in the midwest, and I'm having the website be redone now at an URL to be revealed soon.

Here's to good times ahead!

UK/Europe/US based? And more importantly do you have to be any good to join?

Comment

OMFG!

Comment

ja what country

Comment

{LoD} is an US/canadian based clan.

If you really wanted to join the clan and your a Euro, you can, but due to time zones and pings, I wouldn't really recommend it. It wouldn't be fair to you at all.

And don't you dare put me in as inactive ya robUtt, I play UT2 more than anyone in the clan now.

Oh and I need the join-word again because pg kicked me out of LoD clan when I joined pdX. :c

Comment

Omg :up:

this is taking me back as far as the GTF lol

Great work on LoD being back hope to cya it on the servers again

Comment

Who?

Comment

welcome back LoD:up:

Comment

I'm in another {_LOD_} clan from the og UT(see sig)

I think I saw people with the {LOD} tag before when I played. What gametype you guys usually play? Cause I think I saw it in BR game(demo server).

Comment

lofr SO there's more than two 'lod' clans out there? Oi.

Our {LoD} clan is the origional 'LoD" Unreal clan one since it was founded back in the good ol' Unreal days. And I know there were no others because I looked. Now no one knows what clan we are, and that just goes to show you how inactive our clan is now.

There's the {LOD} clan which is an Insta clan which I'm assuming just poped up since I never saw them before a month or so ago. But that's the only one I've seen so far in UT2 besides ours. Though I do seem to recall {_LOD_} from somewhere.

Our {LoD} is purely weapons based CTF or TDM. But now that XMP is gonna be out in the next day or so, if there's enough interest, we'll start up an XMP division.

Hopefully when UT2.5 is released, there'll be enough interest to get the old members back and play some TDM or AS or something. It's a great game and it's a shame non of the rest of the clan really liked UT2.

Comment

Roger that John! I plan on getting the website up tomorrow night and I'll assemble a roster shortly too.

Comment

is that the same clan that waso n unreal championship for xbox?

Comment

Working...
                        X