• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2004 SP or Reg?

this

or

this

the sp says it has a logitech headset, is this headset a special version of the headset with UT logos or something? or just the standard "out of the box" headset form logitech?

also, if i decide to cancelmy pre-order from e-boutique, and go with amazon (ebgames doesnt have the SE on thier site), can i still get a car emblem?

In My Amazon Account i Pre-Ordered Ut2k4 on October 24th, and its showing this:

Shipment #1:

1 item - delivery estimate: Dec 23, 2003 - Dec 29, 2003

Will somebody *SLAP* Amazon.com please, Epic Maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by 3pyon
      In My Amazon Account i Pre-Ordered Ut2k4 on October 24th, and its showing this:

Shipment #1:

1 item - delivery estimate: Dec 23, 2003 - Dec 29, 2003

Will somebody *SLAP* Amazon.com please, Epic Maybe?
      hey no need for the slapage, yet.

1. Mabye through some weeird space time paradox it will come on the 23rd (Unlikley)

2. (More likeley) YOu can get ****** off and sue amazon for false advertising then get it for free and some other junkies

Comment

Originally posted by FireCrack
        hey no need for the slapage, yet.

1. Mabye through some weeird space time paradox it will come on the 23rd (Unlikley)

2. (More likeley) YOu can get ****** off and sue amazon for false advertising then get it for free and some other junkies
        hell yeah, screw up other games release dates all you want, i dont care, screw with unreal release date cuz ur lazy and a moron (amazon's flase advertising) and somethings wrong with you and you need some legal rape-age :up:

Comment

afaik, the logitech headset did not get an Unreal logo... they wanted one, but the logistics didn't cooperate.

Do a search... it's either Pezman or headup...

I don't think you can get a car emblem through Amazon, sorry.

[edit]

This doesn't look like an official post, as headup no longer works for Atari, but he did when the post was made...

Originally posted by headup

We didn't have time the get the logo on the headset

It takes a while to manufacture the qty that we needed and then freight them across to the US...so it'll be the headset as you see above with the blue ear pieces.
          [/edit]

Comment

so basically its worthless im sticking with the regular so i get the car emblem

Comment

It comes on DVDs and has a metal box too.
              Gotta love metal boxes.

edit - One dvd. The other is full of VTMs.

Comment

I think there's some kind of emblem-thing INCLUDED in the Special Edition, as well. I'm not sure if it's a bumper sticker or what (I'm actually pretty sure it said window cling somewhere) but it might be nice.

Meh... I'm getting it for the headset and DVD.

Comment

im sticking with normal then, not worth it for sp

Comment

:P my new comp does

Comment

I'm getting the SP for the metal box, dvd's, vtm's, and the sticker . I already have a headset, but a backup wouldn't hurt.
                      Does anyone know about how many days after UT2004 comes out my copy would arrive if I ordered from Amazon?

Comment

metal box i can do without, dvds, eh, im fine with cds and a headset i dont really need. one ? about the sticker... i already got the sticker from PCGamer but is this sticker different?

Comment

heh, thanks for that link.
                          I just preordered myself the SE version :up:
                          (didn't see it for preorder anywhere else)

Oh and, Powerslave666, it depends on what you want to pay on shipping, i guess.
                          I just went for standard shipping.

I do hope the "U" emblem is in there... it is the Special Edition, so i expect it to be in the box, dammit! :up:
                          (i don't care about the stupid looking bumper sticker, i want the emblem that was at UU)

Comment

Working...
                          X