bad file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Surely anyone who know's how to dl warez would find the missing cd himself, morons. If I had a cookie I would give one to all of you, and a nice gold star.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Surely if you warzed teh game you would have the missing files just as someone who bought the game?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by -Loric-
    It's easy to pretend on the net.
    Hello, my name is Anna, I am 22 and I saw your profile on the net? Would you like to meet me?
    il pick ya up in 10 mins

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by -Loric-

Hello, my name is Anna, I am 22 and I saw your profile on the net? Would you like to meet me?
    But I don't have a profile...wait....wait a min........your an imposter.:weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lmao

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Arclite
    This guy knows stuff! :up:
    It's easy to pretend on the net.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by freefall
    I thought that they were all copyright protected.
    This guy knows stuff! :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh... gotcha. I'm not sure how fun that would be with 3 cd's, especially on 56k. Not only do I not have the patience, but my parents would kill me for tying up the line. How can you download cd data anyways? I thought that they were all copyright protected.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by freefall
    Don't worry, someone already found it for me. But am I W3r4zing (I think that's how you wrote it)? What the hell is that?
    Downloaded the game instead of buying.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't worry, someone already found it for me. But am I W3r4zing (I think that's how you wrote it)? What the hell is that?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://ut2k3maps.gaming.stny.com/ would have been a solution, maybe but it;s down right now...

wait a minute, are you w4r3zing?:weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why dont you have your 2nd cd?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic bad file

bad file

Hey everyone. I have a bad file and I need it replaced. I don't have my second UT2K3 cd, so if any has the XPlantTextures.utx.uz2 file and can get it to me, that would be great. My AIM sn is M1I2S3T4S5. Please help!
Working...
X