bad file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad file

Hey everyone. I have a bad file and I need it replaced. I don't have my second UT2K3 cd, so if any has the XPlantTextures.utx.uz2 file and can get it to me, that would be great. My AIM sn is M1I2S3T4S5. Please help!

Why dont you have your 2nd cd?

Comment

http://ut2k3maps.gaming.stny.com/ would have been a solution, maybe but it;s down right now...

wait a minute, are you w4r3zing?:weird:

Comment

Don't worry, someone already found it for me. But am I W3r4zing (I think that's how you wrote it)? What the hell is that?

Comment

Originally posted by freefall
          Don't worry, someone already found it for me. But am I W3r4zing (I think that's how you wrote it)? What the hell is that?
          Downloaded the game instead of buying.

Comment

Oh... gotcha. I'm not sure how fun that would be with 3 cd's, especially on 56k. Not only do I not have the patience, but my parents would kill me for tying up the line. How can you download cd data anyways? I thought that they were all copyright protected.

Comment

Originally posted by freefall
              I thought that they were all copyright protected.
              This guy knows stuff! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Arclite
                This guy knows stuff! :up:
                It's easy to pretend on the net.
                Hello, my name is Anna, I am 22 and I saw your profile on the net? Would you like to meet me?

Comment

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by -Loric-

Hello, my name is Anna, I am 22 and I saw your profile on the net? Would you like to meet me?
                    But I don't have a profile...wait....wait a min........your an imposter.:weird:

Comment

Originally posted by -Loric-
                      It's easy to pretend on the net.
                      il pick ya up in 10 mins

Comment

Surely if you warzed teh game you would have the missing files just as someone who bought the game?

Comment

Surely anyone who know's how to dl warez would find the missing cd himself, morons. If I had a cookie I would give one to all of you, and a nice gold star.

Comment

Working...
                          X