Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UT-based stories

Originally posted by GateSpirit

If not, think it'd be interesting reading one ? I think this game is a good base for many plots.
    The ut-universe is boring and unimaginative, a very bad setting for any kind of story. There's a reason why there is no fanfiction or books about ut.

Originally posted by shawneboy
    A unreal based movie would own :P Screw books who knows how to read any how?
    Yep.

Originally posted by SynisteR
    There is a new Final Fantasy movie coming out - Its going to be a sequal to the story in FFVII which basically set the standard for the rest of their games.

Oh yes ... and Sephiroth is coming back from the dead to be in it too
    Link please.

Comment

Re: UT-based stories

Originally posted by GateSpirit
      Hi everyone, it's my first msg on this forum.

Do any of you know a UT based story/book ?

If not, think it'd be interesting reading one ? I think this game is a good base for many plots.
      Chapter Alpha has some Unreal fan fiction as they put it. I haven't read any of it myself cos it didn't really interest me but you might like it

Welcome to the forums btw

Deac

Comment

Re: Re: UT-based stories

Originally posted by Scott Free
        The ut-universe is boring and unimaginative, a very bad setting for any kind of story. There's a reason why there is no fanfiction or books about ut.
        Yes yes, but it might set a good background for an interesting story.
        No ?

And BTW, I don't know Unreal 1 or 2, there must be SOME plot to these games, and maybe links could be formed between them and the Tournaments.

Comment

ut2k3 stories

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Comment

Working...
          X