[OT]: Does anyone watch Alias?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OT]: Does anyone watch Alias?

I missed last nights episode while I was at the mall, can anyone tell me what happened?

What I remember from the episode before, was that they had just broke Syd out of Prison, and was doing the mind experiments on her to find out what happened in those 2 years. Can someone tell me what happened in last nights episode?

Hate when I miss it, grrrr:sour:

I only watch Jennifer Garner, hmmmmmmmm.

sorry.

Comment

If you remember at the end of the last episode, Syd walked into that "47" room and did a *gasp*-fade-to-black ending. Turns out, she walked into her old apartment, and Will was standing there, and there was a box of cereal on the counter with that St.Aidan name on it.

Then all of a sudden her Dad & the Doc & Vaughn pull her out of the dream because they were afraid she was going to die (again ). She's all "no no let me go back" and they're like "screw that" and take her away.
      So anyways, now Syd is all like "Will knows something - ive got to find Will".

After that it goes back to Jack and Vaughn, who show up in that Lyndsay jerks office (the new CIA guy) to report some false "findings" on Syd. But Lyndsay is all "haha ur lying dumbasses" and the Jack walks up and punches him right in the face! W00T! So then Jack and Vaughn get arrested (later Vaughn is like - "WTF U do that for?" and Jack is like "We woulda been arrested anyways so I wanted to hit him first" :haha: )

Then it goes back to Syd who finds Will, who is working as a construction manager on some building. So Syd walks up and goes "Hi" and he's like "Um... you're dead" and she's like "No" and then he's like "F*CK U B*TCH!!" and pulls out a gun and is all "TELL ME WHO YOU REALLY ARE!" and Syd is like "its me will its me, ask me something only I would know" and then she tells him some stupid story about the time he spilt coffee on his shirt when he worked as a reporter. o_O. So yeah, then they hug and make up, and then they go off to some resteraunt to talk. Turns out one of Will's old contacts went by "St.Aidan", so he arranges to meet with the dude in Warsaw (I think).

Next scene is real quick, and it just shows some Antonio-Banderas wanabee as the sniper that Sloan is paying for "the hit". Woo.

Then you see Sark show up at that hippy-doctor's place, shoots him in the leg and tortures him (for info on Syd) and then OD's his *** on ********.

Teh next scene is the one where Jack tells Vaughn about punchin Lyndsay, but he also basically tells Vaughn to "stay the hell away from my daughter you *****" and Vaughn is like "Whoa."

Anyways, back to Will's meeting. He's supposed to go alone, so Syd wires Will up and hides behind a crate or something. When St.Aidan gets there, its - dun dun dun - Lazarey!! And yeah he's still missing his hand
      Anyways, Lazarey is all "What do u want" and Will's like "Tell me about the Covenant" and Lazarey is like "f*ck you, im leaving", and Will (being coached by Syd over his earpiece) is like "Julia sent me!" and Lazarey is all like "WTF?? - Did she find it?!" And Will's like "Find what?". And all of a sudden Sark shows up and shoots Lazarey in the neck with a tranq gun. So Syd jumps out all badass and shoots at Sark (who hides). After a bit of action, Syd and Will get away, and Sark captures Lazarey.
      After that Will and Syd crash in a a safe house and get drunk, and Syd's all liek "Im all lonely!" and Will is like "Ummm..." and then Syd jumps on Will and then they "get it aaaaawn". Lucky Will! . So after they screw for a bit and they're lying in bed, Syd is suddenly like "OMG I rememberd something" and Wills like "WTF?" and Syd is like "I hid something somewhere" and then she magically digs around on teh interweb and finds a hotel where she thinks she was keeping something valuable in a deposit box.

Then it cuts to Sark and Lazarey (Lazarey is all tied up), and then Sark is all "Hi. DAD." and you go "OMG!". And Lazarey is like "you wouldn't torture your dad!" and Sark is like "Yeah cuz im a badass", and then you see Sark light a torch, and then it cuts to the outside where Alison (the Francy-clone) is standing, and Sark is like "We're going to a hotel".

So then it goes back to Syd and Will who get all dressed up in their badass costumes as Brit-rockers... its a great scene actually. Syd's got black and pink hair (and not much else :haha: ) and Will has leathers and sunglasses and he's all like "'Ay Boy, we'ea tha naxt big thang!" to the bellboy, its f*cking hillarious :haha:. Anywho, they get a room (no they dont screw again), and then they l33t haxx0r into the hotel's computers and find out where the box is. So then they go down to the vault thing and burn the door off with some magic lipstick stuff. And theres a little cylinder thing inside the vault, and syd reaches for it but it suddenly moves away from her, and you're like "WTF?". Then you see that Sark has cut a hole in the back of the box and used a magnet to pull the thing towards him. So then they're all like "O ****" and they run out the doors and split up to go chase Sark down. Then Will runs into Alision (the Francy-clone), and she's like "Hi" and he's all "F*ck you" and they fight, and Alison is all "haha u suck" and will is all "No way i'm hardc0re now, cuz im like a spy or something" and they fight some more, and then Alison pulls out a knife and Will is like "U suck" and gets her in an arm bar so that she's pointing the knife at herself. And then Will is all like "This is for Francy", and then he slowly pushes on her arm to push the knife into her chest. It reminds me of Saving Private Ryan where that big tough kraut pushes the knife into that American dude. Very badass, but now Alison is dead!
      Meanwhile, Syd goes chasing down Sark, and apprently Sark is a slow *** because Syd (bouncing boobs and all) catches him and like kicks a door as Sark runs through it and he hits his head and falls down o_O. And then Syd grabs the little mystery box and leaves Sark there. I dunno why she didn't just break his neck, but whatever.

After that, Syd and Will go back to the states for the "Exchange". Syd warns Sloan not to try anything funny and he's all "Yeah whatever".
      Anyways then they go to do the exchange, and Syd walks up to that Lyndsay dude and he's like "Hi" and then suddenly you see a red dot on his chest (WTF would a sniper use a laser sight with a scope anyways?!) and Syd jumps to the side and Lyndsay gets blown away. HOORAY!!
      After that Syd (who ran away) goes to Sloan and they're like "Ooh lets look in the box" and they open it up and its a boat anchor o_O. So Syd is all like "Sloan you jackass! Tell me where teh artifact is or I KILL U!" and he's like "I dunno wtf u r talking bout" and Syd is all "grr" but she doesn't do anything.

Then all of a sudden it goes back to the CIA place, and everything is magically back to normal. Dixon is back in charge and Jack and Vaughn are out of jail and Syd just walks in like nothing happened o_O. Then they go to Marshal who's inspecting the box. Turns out theres a little vial inside with some yellow **** in it. And they're all like "WTF is that" and Marshal is like "its human tissue" and they're like "Whos?" and Marshal is all "I dunno but it saiz Milo Rambaldi inside the box" and they're all like *GASP!*

After that its just Will and Syd talking and Will is like "I go back to Wisconsin now" and shes like "OK" and he's like "I luv u" and shes "I luv u 2" and then Will walks away and Syd is like "WTF we never talked about that" and Will is like "Yeah I know I liked that"

And thats all!
      I hope you enjoyed my stupid little writeup off the top of my head
      Can't wait till next week.

BTW, that was all just a waste of your time because heres a better Synop :haha:
      http://sd-1.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=25450

Comment

Originally posted by 191
        I only watch Jennifer Garner, hmmmmmmmm.

http://www.celebrity-exchange.com/ce...fer-garner.jpg

sorry.
        Don't be. I'm not.

Comment

No. Nobody. Their clever marketing scheme is to still produce a show that nobody watches. They're making billions off it.

Comment

Originally posted by Corosus
            Don't be. I'm not.
            Then i won't, man that woman is so hot there should be a law against that. O wait, no there shouldn't !

Comment

Originally posted by MachDelta

<<<snippet>>
              Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by 191
                Then i won't, man that woman is so hot there should be a law against that. O wait, no there shouldn't !

Comment

Comment

I only eat spam, mmmmmmmmmmm

Okay, sorry
                    back OT...
                    Originally posted by undrtakr
                    IMG]http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/120385/5.jpg[/IMG]
                    didn' know you liked M. Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMatrix

Okay, sorry
                      back OT...

didn' know you liked M. Jackson
                      Whaa? :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by undrtakr
                        Whaa? :bulb:
                        Or does that picture look more ozzy ozbourne like? Maybe Marylyn Manson? Dunno

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMatrix
                          Or does that picture look more ozzy ozbourne like? Maybe Marylyn Manson? Dunno
                          Oh ok, I get what ur saying, but you was way off with M.Jackson, lol

Comment

err... meant to put a pic here to compare but, at second thought...
                            he is too ugly and I might get WL:sour:

Comment

EDIT: Wrong thread

Comment

Working...
                              X