Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by NoFanboy
    You'd think maybe some you would catch on after the 1000th post... 1000 people posting thier own thread criticizing the game means there's 1000 people who felt strongly enough about it to come here and say something about it. 1000 people is one hell of a ot more than the whole useless, asskissing lot of fanboy flamers.

Wake up and smell the coffee you are the minority and a tiny minority at that!

And btw, to clear things up for the stupid ones who keep saying I'm mad about "my" post being closed, it wasn't my post... The point I brought up is how evey time the fanboys see something they don't like, they turn it into a flamefest and the post gets closed.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by wtfbleh~
    It's like a sea of ****ing retards.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It may seem that way, but actually it only takes a few retarded fanboys to produce a sea of inanity.

quote:
    Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
    GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GIGGIDY!
    Speaking of inanities, this poster has done a truely superb job of summing up the thoughts of the average fanboy.

I agree with you on fanboys, esp. the ones that go flaming. I myself like this game, don't mean I don't have criticism on the game.

I didn't say btw, it was your post that was closed, but 'a' post.

I don't mind people liking or disliking a game, but give some solid criticism, somethign developers can work with. Also the way it is written, they always have to tear it down like it's the worst thing alive, while .... it's just a game, you don't have to like it.

Another thing ..... the game is out now for about how long? Why would one all of a suddon now AGAIN have to say how much they loved UT, and hate UT2k3 .... it's been done, get over it, the game is like this and will stay that way.

Another sidenote is that you point out the flaming of those fanboys, but this isn't actually a nicely written thing either, just plain old shouting out loud. It don't need to be in fairy tale language of course.

I do however agree that there have been occasions where people actually didn't like the game and gave good reasons for it, I mean, I didn't agree, but still, I could understand with them having certain thought about how they hoped it'd have been .... it turned out to be different. Some, maybe all of those post are handled in the same way .... the person is being told is a not so nice way to shot the f*** up and leave. Why? So we can't take criticism? That's indeed a fanboy way of dealing with things. So I don't totally disagree with you (on thhe fanboy matter), but would have written it somehow different.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: Re: Fanboys

It's obvious Epic isn't interested in constructive criticism or feedback to improve the game. Unlike UT where they were working on something they loved and actually cared if the people who bought the game liked it or not, they're in it solely for the money now and don't give a **** if the game is any good or anyone likes it as long as someone buys it.
    You know there's gonna be a demo, right? And you know it's gonna be free for people to try so they'll know if they like the game enough to buy it, don't you? If this thread doesn't get closed, I'd like to hear from you why it's so obvious that Epic isn't interested in constructive criticism or feedback when the exact opposite is obvious to a great many of the rest of us.

I'm not trying to start a fight here... Why is it so hard for people to believe that while they don't like a game, other people might... And it doesn't make them n00bs or idiots or fanboys or drones.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I LOVE IT!!!!

I think its a shame you can't express your opinions on game.

After all what we're talking about is unreal related, its not like O.T **** which is common around here.

I think everyone has just gotta remember ut2003 is just a game, and it will be nothing more than just a game. And like every game it has its strengths & weaknesses, and its a shame people can't say i these things in the original game better than this one.

Like i said at the end of my original post in the thread what got closed:- UT2003 IS **** GOOD GAME AND I'II STILL BE PLAYING IT!

MsM:up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    :cry:

im sorry!

Im NOT sorry!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how dare you like this game HS SPoT..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All populated with from 2 to 16 players and pings under 150 with the average of 60ms.

Close enough.

All I can say is that I have had zero problems with UT2k3 since its release, and I still think with all of its flaws that it is the best FPS on the market.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HS SPoT
    Just went in and pinged.

1027 players with no bots filter.
    Most in DM CTF and BR.
    All in your area? Yea right...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just went in and pinged.

1027 players with no bots filter.
    Most in DM CTF and BR.

Now the question is, where do YOU live?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HS SPoT
    I dont know about you guys, but I can login and find over a thousand people playing in my area.
    Perhaps you should move.
    Really now? And what fantasy world would that be in? Because it sure as hell isn't in the real world.

Besides which, why is it fanboys allways assume that all the UT2k3 players who don't post here agree with them? Most of the ones I know don't play much because they don't like it much and they certainly don't agree with you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You'd think maybe some you would catch on after the 1000th post... 1000 people posting thier own thread criticizing the game means there's 1000 people who felt strongly enough about it to come here and say something about it. 1000 people is one hell of a ot more than the whole useless, asskissing lot of fanboy flamers.

And btw, to clear things up for the stupid ones who keep saying I'm mad about "my" post being closed, it wasn't my post... The point I brought up is how evey time the fanboys see something they don't like, they turn it into a flamefest and the post gets closed.

Well this would be true if it was different people, but it seems its always the same ones.

99.9% of the UT2k3 fans dont post here either.

I turns into a flame fest cuz
    A. this is a UT board
    B. This is a Pro board
    C. This is a UT3003 board and the people who post this tripe are trolling.

I dont know about you guys, but I can login and find over a thousand people playing in my area.
    Perhaps you should move.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    are you related to WingDancer?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Farting Bob
    Is this regarding the 1000th 'UT is better than UT2003' post I noticed .... ehhh ..... yesterday I think?

If so .... good riddance of the post. Not because of the games, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But we've seen too many of these post. It seems everyone wants their own personal post about it. Forum moderators detect this and close the thread, just standard general forum policy on most forums. Starting this thread is a bit childish actually and makes one care even less about the closing of your 'precious' post.

quote:

It may seem that way, but actually it only takes a few retarded fanboys to produce a sea of inanity.

quote:
    Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
    GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GIGGIDY!
    Speaking of inanities, this poster has done a truely superb job of summing up the thoughts of the average fanboy.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Actually, Flak said that if that discussion wanted to continue, the first "ut vs 2k3" thread should be dug up and resurrected

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is this regarding the 1000th 'UT is better than UT2003' post I noticed .... ehhh ..... yesterday I think?

If so .... good riddance of the post. Not because of the games, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But we've seen too many of these post. It seems everyone wants their own personal post about it. Forum moderators detect this and close the thread, just standard general forum policy on most forums. Starting this thread is a bit childish actually and makes one care even less about the closing of your 'precious' post.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X