Fanboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DarkMatrix

Before it's closed, it deserves my opinion.

The Matrix1 rocked, other 2 where mediocre

Done

I too like puting my name in the subject and ranting about it.

Comment

Reloaded was cool, Revolutions blew chunks.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
        GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GIGGIDY!
        Heh, heh. Alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Crofty
          Ive seen brilliant and intelligent people act like kids - infact some of the more brilliant ones are the worst, or is it just me that sees that?
          Childishness is a trait of genius.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fanboys

Originally posted by NoFanboy
            Typical fanboy behaviour, first flame... Then call a person stupid and young... Then just make stuff up. If you'd bothered to check how many threads I've opened period (far less about this) you'd know that's not true.

But of course, the truth is anathema to a fanboy.
            i didn't call you stupid or young. I can if you'd like. I don't think i'll bother to check how many threads you've opened or posts you've made...they have no bearing on the drivel at hand..

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Fanboys

It's obvious Epic isn't interested in constructive criticism or feedback to improve the game. Unlike UT where they were working on something they loved and actually cared if the people who bought the game liked it or not, they're in it solely for the money now and don't give a **** if the game is any good or anyone likes it as long as someone buys it.

#1. You are a UT fanboy. Perhaps you should change your name to No2k3Fanboy. How bout No2k3Fanboy Troll.

#2. What you fail to realize is that there are alot of people who like 2k3 for whatever reason. And that they just might think that ideas posted to "Improve" the game just might make it blow goats.

#3. If Epic didnt care, then we wouldnt have seen all of those beta patches, the attempt at the Classic mod that was just so supported by the UT community, or the invites to help make 2k4 better.

#4. 99.9% of the UT community do not come here and post thier disappointment in UT2k3. Hell, they dont even post in the UT forum. And IMO the guys that do post here with gripes are pretty much full of ****. There are exceptons, and they have already made REAL improvments and suggestions to make THIS game better, and are doing the same for UT2k4.

Comment

Originally posted by TWD
                Epic closed it because it was flame bait. We've been thro that a million times no need to go thro it again.
                True, a thread title of "ut is better than ut2003" is gonna attract a lot of arguments

I happen to enjoy 2k3, hell, I'd probably still be playing UT if 2k3 hadn't come out(I have a habit of abandoning a game when something else comes out, same thing happened to Q3 after I bought a copy of UT)

Yes, Epic/DE/Atari do like to see constructive critisism. They don't really care to see "OMG, 2k3 is teh suxxorz cuz its not UT!!"

I have seen my fair share of immature children, I have also seen more than my fair share of immature adults

Comment

look, its me... covering my face... in starbucks!!!

Comment

Is this regarding the 1000th 'UT is better than UT2003' post I noticed .... ehhh ..... yesterday I think?

If so .... good riddance of the post. Not because of the games, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But we've seen too many of these post. It seems everyone wants their own personal post about it. Forum moderators detect this and close the thread, just standard general forum policy on most forums. Starting this thread is a bit childish actually and makes one care even less about the closing of your 'precious' post.

Comment

Actually, Flak said that if that discussion wanted to continue, the first "ut vs 2k3" thread should be dug up and resurrected

Comment

Originally posted by wtfbleh~
                        It's like a sea of ****ing retards.

Comment

Originally posted by Farting Bob
                          Is this regarding the 1000th 'UT is better than UT2003' post I noticed .... ehhh ..... yesterday I think?

If so .... good riddance of the post. Not because of the games, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But we've seen too many of these post. It seems everyone wants their own personal post about it. Forum moderators detect this and close the thread, just standard general forum policy on most forums. Starting this thread is a bit childish actually and makes one care even less about the closing of your 'precious' post.
                          You'd think maybe some you would catch on after the 1000th post... 1000 people posting thier own thread criticizing the game means there's 1000 people who felt strongly enough about it to come here and say something about it. 1000 people is one hell of a ot more than the whole useless, asskissing lot of fanboy flamers.

Wake up and smell the coffee you are the minority and a tiny minority at that!

And btw, to clear things up for the stupid ones who keep saying I'm mad about "my" post being closed, it wasn't my post... The point I brought up is how evey time the fanboys see something they don't like, they turn it into a flamefest and the post gets closed.

quote:
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Originally posted by wtfbleh~
                          It's like a sea of ****ing retards.
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It may seem that way, but actually it only takes a few retarded fanboys to produce a sea of inanity.

quote:
                          Speaking of inanities, this poster has done a truely superb job of summing up the thoughts of the average fanboy.

Comment

are you related to WingDancer?

Comment

You'd think maybe some you would catch on after the 1000th post... 1000 people posting thier own thread criticizing the game means there's 1000 people who felt strongly enough about it to come here and say something about it. 1000 people is one hell of a ot more than the whole useless, asskissing lot of fanboy flamers.

Wake up and smell the coffee you are the minority and a tiny minority at that!

And btw, to clear things up for the stupid ones who keep saying I'm mad about "my" post being closed, it wasn't my post... The point I brought up is how evey time the fanboys see something they don't like, they turn it into a flamefest and the post gets closed.

Well this would be true if it was different people, but it seems its always the same ones.

99.9% of the UT2k3 fans dont post here either.

I turns into a flame fest cuz
                              A. this is a UT board
                              B. This is a Pro board
                              C. This is a UT3003 board and the people who post this tripe are trolling.

I dont know about you guys, but I can login and find over a thousand people playing in my area.
                              Perhaps you should move.

Comment

Originally posted by HS SPoT
                                I dont know about you guys, but I can login and find over a thousand people playing in my area.
                                Perhaps you should move.
                                Really now? And what fantasy world would that be in? Because it sure as hell isn't in the real world.

Besides which, why is it fanboys allways assume that all the UT2k3 players who don't post here agree with them? Most of the ones I know don't play much because they don't like it much and they certainly don't agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X