Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Assyrian
    You're saying you're no older than 30?
    Heh no, I wasn't talking about the 10 yr olds, they generally realize most people are older than them. I was referring to dumb youngsters who think graduating high school or turning legal drinking age makes them older and wiser than everyone else. Then go to college or start working and discover they're the youngest again.

Comment

It's like a sea of ****ing retards.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfbleh~
        LOL looks like your in it!

Comment

Originally posted by -=007MIKE=-
          LOL looks like your in it!
          I'm not going to take someone that can't tell the difference between 'your' and 'you're' seriously. Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfbleh~

Comment

GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GIGGIDY!

Comment

you all suck, so there

Comment

Flaaaaak, Flaaaaaak, can you see that ?

/me points at this thread looking at PR_Flak with raised eyebrow...

Now close it please, kthx.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Fanboys

Originally posted by NoFanboy
                    You have no idea how wrong you are son. I've been out of my teens longer than most of you forum trolls have been alive.
                    So old and yet so stupid. I mourn for you.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fanboys

Originally posted by Boksha
                      So old and yet so stupid. I mourn for you.
                      Keep on proving my point. You have no intelligent response so you resort to flaming.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fanboys

You have no intelligent response so you resort to flaming.
                        you can't take a hint so you keep opening threads about the same ****.

Comment

I have seen far more Adults drop their dummies, in the computer world, over nothing than I have seen Children do the same, okay the odd one gets through.

Ive seen brilliant and intelligent people act like kids - infact some of the more brilliant ones are the worst, or is it just me that sees that?

Not so long ago script kiddies were supposed to be resposible for havoc and we were all to upgrade our security and versions of windoze to be safe, the last kid story was probably when kids exams results were brilliant but the exams must have been dumbed down - erm okay, I see this more and more the attitude "your a kid what do you know" great attitude for the younger generation eh!

My point really for my little outburst is perhaps that I met a great 17 year old in my work place who has a really bad complex, hes pretty sure he cant do anything right and he is probably better adjusted and more talented than most adults I know, does my head in.

Most kids wont demand that they are right and you are wrong, kids tend to more open minded than the older generations whose minds can be already made up and not for the changing, being stubborn is surly more a sign of age not particularly youth, can this be remembered for the next old git who tries to remind us of the golden age of gaming in there own opinion esp. if that old git is me.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fanboys

Keep on proving my point. You have no intelligent response so you resort to flaming.
                            Some people just don't deserve the amount of time it would take to form an intelligent response. Just because they choose to not waste their time (notwithstanding that they are in fact wasting time by responding in the first place) by stating their opinion in the form of a flame doesn't make it any less valid.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fanboys

Originally posted by frogger187
                              you can't take a hint so you keep opening threads about the same ****.

Typical fanboy behaviour, first flame... Then call a person stupid and young... Then just make stuff up. If you'd bothered to check how many threads I've opened period (far less about this) you'd know that's not true.

But of course, the truth is anathema to a fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumb_Drumb
                                lol, i just noticed Necron "fixed" my post in that thread.

thanks dude :haha: :up:
                                My pleasure.

This thread too will soon be closed as you will be flamed to a crisp in this one too ,Mofanboy.

You may also get a couple 2,3 WL points to go with the giant pad lock Flaks gonna slap on this thread. Good luck in learning the hard way.:up:

Comment

Working...
                                X