Fanboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fanboys

It seems criticism and rational discussions are not allowed around here. All it takes to censor a subject is have a few loudmouth fanboys drop in and start flaming... Any topic they don't like gets closed.

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=336295

You say that as if you yourself are capable of rational discussion.

Comment

Epic closed it because it was flame bait. We've been thro that a million times no need to go thro it again.

Comment

Re: Fanboys

Originally posted by NoFanboy
        It seems criticism and rational discussions are not allowed around here. All it takes to censor a subject is have a few loudmouth fanboys drop in and start flaming... Any topic they don't like gets closed.[/url]
        Funny you should say that. I guess it's easy to believe stuff if you simply don't listen to others.

Comment

lol, i just noticed Necron "fixed" my post in that thread.

thanks dude :haha: :up:

Comment

Re: Re: Fanboys

Originally posted by Boksha
            I guess it's easy to believe stuff if you simply don't listen to others.
            Very true.

Fanboys don't listen and they know damned well they can count on Epic to close any thread they don't like simply by turning it into a flamefest. All it takes is a few fanboys start flaming away and the thread gets closed right quick.

It's obvious Epic isn't interested in constructive criticism or feedback to improve the game. Unlike UT where they were working on something they loved and actually cared if the people who bought the game liked it or not, they're in it solely for the money now and don't give a **** if the game is any good or anyone likes it as long as someone buys it.

Edit: The mod who closed that thread must still have a vestigial sense of humor. A PR_Flak is a mindless drone hired to spout the company line and call someone else to handle things when thinking is required. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Comment

You've been living under a rock the past four years.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Fanboys

Very true.

Fanboys don't listen and they know damned well they can count on Epic to close any thread they don't like simply by turning it into a flamefest. All it takes is a few fanboys start flaming away and the thread gets closed right quick.

It's obvious Epic isn't interested in constructive criticism or feedback to improve the game. Unlike UT where they were working on something they loved and actually cared if the people who bought the game liked it or not, they're in it solely for the money now and don't give a **** if the game is any good or anyone likes it as long as someone buys it.

Edit: The mod who closed that thread must still have a vestigial sense of humor. A PR_Flak is a mindless drone hired to spout the company line and call someone else to handle things when thinking is required. :haha: :haha: :haha:
                and the BS meter goes up.
                your so full of ***** dude.
                i have seen many game company's.
                and no game company even came close to epic's caring and understanding for the community.

Comment

Uhm, it was not the flaming that got the thread closed.

It was you dropping flamebait and creating a stupid thread about how you prefer one game over another (Who cares!), that has been done a million times before, at the same time.
                  I also fail to see how anything you wrote was constructive.
                  That thread deserved to be closed.

Comment

LOL, even I learned this lesson. Except there where no flames involved.

Comment

Any topic they don't like gets closed.
                      Then why does PR_Flak invite anyone to look for another UT vs. UT2003 thread to post in? He closed that thread because the number of duplicate threads on the subject is fast approaching googolplex. That’s called good moderation.

Comment

It seems criticism and rational discussions are not allowed around here.
                        It's not that, it's just that we dont agree with you. I remember my teenage years too, they can be tough cant they?

Comment

Ummmmm, and whats the point of this thread?....

Zen:haha:

Comment

Re: Re: Fanboys

Originally posted by eldiablo2003
                            I remember my teenage years too, they can be tough cant they?
                            You have no idea how wrong you are son. I've been out of my teens longer than most of you forum trolls have been alive.

Comment

You're saying you're no older than 30?

Comment

Working...
                              X