Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X Box 360 Controller

Hey Guys, I am needing your assistance.

After I Enable Joystick Settings, then I hit Configure Controls I am having trouble assigning the X box 360 controller triggers and analog sticks to certain actions.

For example: It seems when I click on the right trigger for Primary fire it does not register, but if I click any buttons it does.

The xbox 360 controller works fine for other games, what am I doing wrong, any help will be greatful. THanks!

Nobody plays this game with a controller..........

Comment

LOL its more efficient for myself to play with keyboard and mouse, but its for my little brother.. so any help would help!

Comment

There have been various threads asking how to do it, but I'm not aware of anyone actually getting it done.

Try a search of the forums.

Comment

Maybe your joypad isn't analogue stick compatible with the game. I use joypad once in a while and it works for me.

Comment

ppl which wanna play a FPS PC game with a console joypad.... dont deserve to be helped tbh... :/ :>

Comment

They make xbox 360 controllers for the PC too.

Comment

Originally posted by ADi View Post
                ppl which wanna play a FPS PC game with a console joypad.... dont deserve to be helped tbh... :/ :>
                ...1st of all you're a dumbass, 2nd of all its for my 12 year old brother, 3rd of all its a game he has fun the way he plays it, you have fun the way you play it

Comment

yeah this one is the 360 controller for the pc, thanks for trying to help NUTS.

Comment

Wired type usb 360 controllers work on the pc.
                    Just have to goto microsoft site for the drivers.

btw try a prog called joytokey that might be an easer option for you.
                    Also no need to rant at ppl,most ppl play keyboard and mouse.Just strange to use a joypad.
                    (now you have explaned it,it does make sense for the little one to use.)

Comment

Originally posted by ShredPrince View Post
                      Nobody plays this game with a controller..........
                      Cause you'll just get owned by everyone online, including the offline bots

Comment

Working...
                      X